Chapter 13

(Y/n) Pov

     I was asleep until I heard a big bang. I woke up with a huge jolt of energy. I looked over at the door to see Jeff with this guy in a lab coat and a mask with a red, sharp toothed smile. I laid on the couch staring at them until Jeff walked over to me and say down next to me. I sat up and the other guys walked over with a suitcase.

     "My name is Smiley. I'll be seeing if your child is healthy or not and to see the gender. Shall we start then?" He asked.

     "Y-yeah. Sure." I said smiling.

     "Okay darling I'm going to need you to lay down for me. Jeff, you'll need to move somewhere else."

     "Fine." He huffed.

     I laid down and he lifted my shirt exposing my stomach and nothing more. He opened his suitcase and put this jelly on my tummy and took out this machine with black and white lines. He rubbed a device on my stomach and we liked at the black and white screen to see a bean shape.

     "Its a girl." He said looking over at me.

     "Wow." I whispered.

     Jeff stared at the screen and smiled wider if possible. He grabbed my hand and laced his fingers in mine. (Jeff was sitting across from you.)

     "I've been already been thinking of names. If the baby were to be a bit his name would've been Lucas. But since she's a girl, her name should be Rose." I said.

Jeff Pov

     I stared at the screen fascinated with how we knew what gender she was. (Y/n) said that her name should be Rose. I looked at her and smiled, if that's possible and nodded my head yes.

     "That's a beautiful name." I stated. 

     "Well I'm going to head out. I'll see you guys next month." Smiley said. 

     "Alright. I'll see you later!"(Y/n) exclaimed. "And thank you!" She quickly added. 

     "My pleasure dear." He replied. 

     "Yeah, thanks." I said. 

     "No problem. Anything for (y/n). Especially when it comes to a baby." He replied. 

     Smiley packed his stuff up and walked out the front door but not without a wave. Little did they know was that E.J. was watching them from the tree line.