Chapter 8

Special 1K read chapter! This may or may not be connected to the story. May just be a random chapter. Tell me whether or not it should be or not! Thanks for the support!

(Y/n) pov

    I woke up and felt arms around my waist. I turned around and saw E.J. of course. He had his mask off this time. He still had black substance coming out of his eyes but he was still cute to me. I smiled a little bit and looked farther down. I saw that he had no shirt on. I blushed a little bit but was looking at how well built he was.

    He opened his eyes and smilies a little bit. "Morning (y/n)." He said with a sleepy voice. "Morning!" I said happily. "Now look who's really excited. What for?" He asked. I looked into his eye sockets and said "because today is the day that I tell you that I love you!" And with that being said I kissed him.

    He seemed really surprised but then he kissed back. We broke apart because we needed air and he said "I love you too. I was grouping to say it yesterday but I was a little scared that you didn't feel the same way." I hugged him while we were still laying down and kissed him again. "I'm glad that we feel the same way."

Eyeless Jack pov

    My mind was racing! I can't believe that she loved me too! There was a knock on the door and I grumbled. "Its me E.J.!" It was BEN. "I'm here too so you better open this door right now!" Jeff was there too. Fuck. I thought. Just as I was about to get up the door was kicked down. BEN and Jeff looked shocked to see (y/n) there.

    She covered herself and BEN chuckled. "Looks like E.J. had a fun time. Hope were not interrupting anything." He said smirking. "We didn't do anything so there's nothing you could interrupt." I said sternly. "Whatever you say E.J. but if she can t walk then I know that you did something." Jeff said.

    I threw a book at the both of them and said "get the hell out of my room!" They both gut hit and left. I got up and fixed the door and (y/n) changed in the bathroom. We went downstairs and ate then came back to my room. She was about to fall off from the stairs but I caught her. I picked her up bridal style and walked up the stairs.

    "I can walk upstairs by myself you know?" She asked. "Obviously not. You tripped and I'm not letting that happen again." I simply stated. When we got into the room I closed the door and threw (y/n) on the bed and went back and locked the door. She looked at me kind of shocked and I went over to the bed.

LEMON WARNING!!!

    I took off my shirt and crawled on the bed on top of her. She had lust in her eyes. I kissed her and she kisses back. I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance and she opened her mouth just enough for me to slide my tongue in. I slipped my tongue in and licked every inch of her wet cavern. I dragged my hands down to her breasts and started to kneed them like a cat. She moaned a little bit and I then took off her shirt.

    I looked into her eyes and she didn't say anything I then started kissing her neck down to her collar bone. She mewled at me. I took her bra off and started sucking her left mound and played with her right breast then switched and did the same treatment to the right. Her moaning was music to my ears.

(Y/n) pov

    E.J. started kissing down to my stomach and went further down to the rim of my pants. He unbuckled them and started sliding them off. When he got them off he started rubbing me through my panties. I started moaning and I arched my back. I was blushing a little bit and E.J. smirked. "If you want something you'll have to use your words and tell me what you want sweetheart." He said in a seductive voice.

    I got a little wet when he said that. He chuckled a little bit. "Now look who's getting wet now." He grabbed the rim of my panties and started taking them off painfully slow. "S-stop teasing me!" "Awww. But its fun." "N-no it i-is-isnt!" "Okay fine." And while he said that he took off my panties. He bent back down and started blowing on my womanhood.

Eyeless Jack pov

    I started teasing her by blowing on her womanhood and she arched her back a little. She tried to closed her legs but I kept them open with my hands. "S-stop and do i-it already!" She yelled at me. "Do what dear?" I said while still blowing. "Just ea-eat me out al-already!" She yelled again. And with that being said I dove in between her legs and stuck my tongue in her womanhood. She arched her back and moaned.

    I stuck my tongue in and out and was playing with her boobs. She was a moaning mess and when I was done I brought my face up and said "damn if I knew that you tasted better than kidneys then I would've ate you earlier!" She blushed madly.

(Y/n) pov

    He crawled back up on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back and he put the tip in my womanhood. I moaned in the kiss and he smirked. When we broke away for air we looked into each others eyes and he didn't look too sure. I wrapped my legs around his waist and said next to his ear "I want you to fuck me Jack. Fuck me senseless. Fuck me to where I won't be able to walk." He smiled a big smile and slammed into me.

    I moaned loudly and he kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he stuck his member out of me to where only the tip was barely in and slammed into me again. I clawed his back a little and he kept slamming into me. My stomach started to tighten and yelled "I'm going to-!" "Me too!" E.J. said. We both came at the same time but we kept going.

    We ended up cuming about 3 times. We got tried and E.J. fell on me. He slid out of me and fell next to me. "I love you." E.J. said panting. I turned around and hugged him. "I love you too." We kissed and then fell asleep.

Author pov

    Little did they know that they had an audience. Jeff, Homicidal Liu, BEN, L.J., Hoodie and Masky was watching. They all got hard and went to their rooms with a partner (you decide) and pleasured each other.

That was my first lemon! Hope u guys liked it!