Chapter 4

Eyeless Jacks pov

    When we got to the living room we saw BEN and Jeff playing video games. "Damn it!" Jeff yelled. BEN and (y/n) giggled at his reaction. BEN turned around and saw (y/n). He walked over to her and said "why hello pretty lady. Would you like to ditch this loser and hang out with me? We could play some fun games." I growled at him and punched him away and said "back off! She's mine!" I looked down at (y/n) and she seemed shocked and BEN raised his eyebrows.

    "Is this true?" BEN asked smirking. "Yes it is." She said smiling and looked at me. She then kissed me and BEN just said "okay. Tusheè my friend." He then walked back to the couch. He sat down and asked "do you guys wanna play?" I looked down at (y/n) and she shrugged and I said "sure." We walked over to the couch and sat down. BEN handed us a controller and we started playing. (Y/n) won the whole time! She even beat BEN! Now that didn't happen very often.

    "WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)! STOP KILLING MEEEEE!!!" BEN yelled. That made (y/n) giggle. "But this what the game is about BEN. Plus if your trying to sneak up on me, your terrible at it." BEN just sighed and said "I'm done with playing against (y/n)." She smiled and I said "well that's the first." Slenderman walked in and said "well children my brothers are coming back from their trip. They will be back-." He was cut off by a door opening and Slpendorman walking in yelling "were home!"

(Y/n) pov

    The man dressed up in a black suit with rainbow polka dots on it. "And who's this?!" He asked happily walking up to me. "That's (y/n)." Eyeless Jack said. "Nice to meet you (y/n)! My names Splendorman but you can just call me Splendy!" I smiled and greeted him then saw three more of Slenders brothers walk into the living room. "Guys! This is (y/n)! She's new here!" They walked up to me and the one in a black trench coat walked up to me and he had a huge sharp toothy grin.

    "Hey. Would you like a rose?" He handed out a rose for me to grab but I sneezed a kitten sneeze and Eyeless Jack said "sorry but she's illergic (sorry can't spell) and she's mine anyways." Then E.J. picked me up bridal style and set me next to him. "That's Offenderman." He said pointing to the man with the toothy grin. "That's Trenderman and that's Tenderman." He said all the names and pointed to them for me. They all said their hellos then went their ways. Splendorman was playing with Sally and the other three,  have no idea.