Chapter 8

This will be a short chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thorin's POV

"There." They point towards their other end of the hall. I set them down and I look up to see Sarah, standing at the other end. I see her start running towards me and I run to her, meeting her halfway. I pick her up and I spin her around in circles. I set her down and I kiss her, passionately and loving, pouring my heart into this kiss. We kiss for a bit until we have to pull away, out of breath. We pant and smile. "Hey..." she smiles cutely. I kiss her cheeks and I smile. "I have missed you so much!" "I have missed you so much more my King!" I smile lovingly down at her. "You can not love me more than I love you!"

~~~~Time Skip to a week later~~~~

Sarah's POV

My eyes slowly flutter open, the soft light of the rising sun shines into into the room, flooding it with light. I smile when I hear the soft breathing of my husband, who has cuddled up to me. I turn over to come face-to-face with my sleeping husband, Thorin Oakenshield. I place a soft kiss to his lips and I watch as his eyes flutter open. "Hello my dear..." He smiles softly. "Hello my love..." I giggle. "I have no meetings today... How about you, the children and I go for a swim? It's summer now... And it's gonna get pretty hot..." I nod. "Yes! That sounds perfect Thorin!"

Narrator's POV

So that day, Thorin, Sarah, little Balin, Thrór, Thráin and Lily, had gone to a beautiful underground lake/river in Erebor's finest halls. All the men, women and children of Erebor were there, having a cool off on this warm summers day. Thorin was splashing around in the lake with the children while Sarah swam around a calm area, with Balin in her arms, softly eetting his hair and body in the water. Thorin turns to Sarah and smiles lovingly, swimming over and leaning over her shoulder. "Hello my love... Hello my child. Little Balin..."

THE END