Wake up call

"Take this." I said as Sherlock began to wake.

He had slept about 12 hours, maybe more.

He looked like rubbish. He had stains all over his shirt that he must have been wearing for over a week, maybe more and eyes were so deep set, I was sure they were going to fall back into his head.

"What is it?" his voice was deep and raw.

"It's just pain medication." I dropped it in his hand and went to go sit in my chair.

He took the pill and drank the glass of water I had set out. We sat in silence for what felt like hours.

As I sat there, I began to think about last New Year’s. Sherlock had drunk more than he could handle and I was the one who was left to do the dirty work. We went to Molly’s for the party, and the outcome was an exploded microwave (which I ended up paying for) 3 girls slapping me in the face because of Sherlock commenting on their nose, ears and how “the blonde ones a murderer”, that all on top of him vomiting in the lift as we left. I threw his drunk ass and my tipsy ass in a cab, and ended up paying the cabbie double because once again, Sherlock cannot handle his drinks.

"Um...so where’s mrs.huds-" he began.

"Do you know what a bloody idiot you are you git!?" I shouted "I was terrified and guilty. "

"Guilty?" He groaned as he tried to sit up "For what?"

"This is not the time to pretend to be an idiot...actually no, you are an idiot." I snarled.

He looked up at me from his spot on the sofa and rolled his guilt ridden eyes. I paced the floor trying to think of the next think to say but sensible words just wouldn't form.

"You.. you fucking dick." My words shook as I tried to find what I was going to say next.

His chest rose with an inpatient breath.

"Why would you do this to m..." I stopped in my tracks. "yourself."

"Do this to me? Or do this to you." He said with harsh tone. "You're the one that left."

"Ya. Well you’re the one that..." I didn't want to bring up what had happened.

"I'm the one who what?" He started to get up.

I took a few steps back knowing I shouldn’t have said anything. He slowly paced in my direction and his tall, thin body towered  over me in an increasing rate the closer he got.

"I'm the one who what?" He repeated slowly.

I knew he was angry. The cold glare he had over me made me shake. My mouth was dry, my hands were moist and I could feel a bead of sweat on my forehead. I had gotten these feelings before when I looked at him, but that was lust. This- was fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

sorry if this was a bit short, people have been requesting that I update and it and I know, its been.... awhile. I hope you enjoyed! Give me feedback if you could!

~AC