Chapter 3

"Are you going to explain what happened a few hours ago, or are you going to keep me waiting like usual?" I asked sitting on the edge of the king sized bed.

    Peter paced the room, listening to me complain about his secret keeping. "You know, you never explained your little fiance." he kept trying to change the conversation, but soon, someone knocked on the door.

    I froze, and so did Peter. He tiptoed to the door that led into a hallway full of other rooms, and slowly opened the door.

    "Could you two possibly be a little quieter, I've been getting complaints from your neighbors. So if you could maybe save the honeymoon until a little later, that'd be wonderful."

    Peter nodded with a smile, and the old granny left.

    "What does she mean by honeymoon?" I asked, suspicious of her statement.

    "What do you think?" Peter responded, sarcasm in his tone.

    "Oh," I muttered. I thought for a minute, about what we were supposed to do in this so-called 'Storybrooke'. "Uh, should we try and fit in? I mean our clothes are a little-"

    Smoke surrounded the two of us for a second, then disappeared to reveal our new clothes, large suitcases on the ground, and odd looking shoes by the front door. "That should do."

    I looked down at myself, seeing that I was wearing a white blouse and a skirt made of a jean material, that was a bit too short for me.

Peter was wearing a leather jacket, a light shirt, and light jeans.

"Again with the inappropriate wear?" I shifted, then pulled my skirt down a bit more

    All Peter did was laugh, "You should have gotten used to it in Neverland." he smirked, moving towards my bed. "You can change into some more comfortable clothes to sleep in."

    "I hope you'll leave for that." He was now standing in front of me, only inches away from my face.

    "But then where's the fun in that?"

    I jumped back, feeling more awkward than ever with Peter acting so foolish. "There's no fun at all if you ask me."

    Annoyed, Peter pointed to another door connected to the room. "There's a bathroom."

    "Bathroom?" I asked. "Bathroom? As in a place to take a bath?"

    "Where you relieve yourself?"

    "Ok, got it." I didn't want to go into another weird conversation. I pushed past Peter and went towards a suitcase that was the color of rose gold. I dug around and found a pair of navy, baggy pants, or sweatpants as you would call it. I also discovered a beige top, that had the words Coca-Cola written in red ink.

    I moved towards the bathroom, closed the door, and locked it. Just in case Peter got any ideas. After changing, I came out to see Peter pacing the room in only gray shorts (basketball shorts if you may.)

    "Uh-" before I could say anything else, Peter tried to defend himself.

    "I need to let my chest breathe, Bailey."

    I made a disgusted look and he just smirked. "I'm going to get some sleep, so, if you are going to make annoying and loud sounds, do it outside." I jumped on the bed and pulled the covers over my face.

Author's Note:

So if any of you read The Flame Within, you would know that I've been placing some song suggestions. I'm might start doing so on here also, so that you may listen while reading also. I will put the song here in the Author's Notes also.

Goodbye lost ones! Until next chapter!

-Bella Kae <3

Please Don't Go by Joel Adams