Chapter 19

"It's been a long time, love." He appeared in front of me, only inches away.

I looked down, not understanding what he was saying. "I've never met you before, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Bailey-" he touched my shoulder, making me shiver with anxiety.

"I know you're the great evil everyone talks about. I've heard the stories, but I've never met you I swear." I turned towards the window, not wanting to look into those monstrous eyes. "Why am I here?" I muttered.

    "You don't get it," his tone changed, almost as if he were laughing. I could tell Peter was becoming irritated. I shook my head no, in response. "You see-" he stopped, closing his eyes. "Why don't I introduce you to my friends?"

    "No, I want to know why you've brought me here."

    "Feisty, just like I remember."

    "Remember what?!"

    He grabbed my wrist, spinning me around to face him. We were so close together, so much that at my height, all I could see were his lips. Peter stared down at me, and I felt his chest move up and down. His hot breath chilled against my skin. "Peter, what are you-"

    He then pushed me against the wall, pressing his lips against mine as if I was his lost girl, finally returning to him. I didn't push away but gave him what he wanted.

Once he let go, he looked into my eyes, staring into my soul. I was in a trance, staring back at him with a sparkle in my eyes. He seemed so familiar but I couldn't figure him out. I forgot about all the horror stories I had heard about him and just followed him back to a small camp where a load of boys covered by a mask danced around.

"Boys!" he yelled to them. They all stopped, looking me up and down, confused. "Welcome our beloved Bailey," the boys roared with excitement. "My lost girl," he whispered into my ear.

Although I had no idea what he could possibly be talking about, I went along with it. He led me over to an area, where, a log was lying on the ground. Peter took off his cape, setting it over the log and on the ground. "Sit." he demanded.

I looked up at his piercing green eyes, as he glanced from the seat and back at me. I sat down, and he then followed my actions. "How do you know me?" I finally asked.

He smirked, as if he had been waiting for this certain question for a while. "Before you became the Princess of Rosewood, we were good friends. Of course, I didn't look as fantastic as I do know, with these amazing eyebrows."

I laughed, shaking my head in embarrassment of him. "You must have been very attractive because I don't see it."

    My comment threw him off, and he playfully pushed me aside. I rolled my eyes, turning my head to see one of the older boys had been staring at me. "I'm sorry do you have a concern?" I yelled to him.

    He immediately walked away, and Peter turned my head so that I was facing him once again. "Do you remember me, love?"

    "My memory is halfway gone, ever since I got to the castle. I'm so sorry."

Ayyyyy we got past 500!!!
I'm getting notifications from y'all voting and adding my crappy stories to your reading lists and it seriously makes me so so so so happy! Thanks you all so very much, you make my day!