Sentimentality

Raven's POV

I am met with a flashback of Fred and I kissing. I open my eyes to see Snape, standing there in the distance. Being brought back to reality, Snape voice drawls inside my head.

"Feeling sentimental are we?" He asks, disgusted. I heave, out of breath and sweaty I begin to get agitated.

"That's private." I say, a drop of sweat trickling down my face.

"Not to me." Snape stands there with his wand lowered. Harry looks over to me slightly confused and sorry. He's also had the emotional turmoil of your mind being probed. "And not to the Dark Lord if you don't improve." He says, walking towards me quickly. "Every memory he has access to can be used as a weapon against you. You won't last two seconds if he invades your mind." Snape says cooly, his face in mine.

"You're just like you're father. The both of you." He looks over to Harry and sneers. "Lazy, arrogant..." Snape begins to list. I start to get pissed off and stand up.

"Don't say a word against my father." I seethe.

"...Weak"

"I AM NOT WEAK" I say ferociously.

"Then prove it, control you emotions. Dicipline your mind." Snape raises his wand and before I know it I am met with more flashbacks.

I am met with the image of the maze from the Tri-wizard tournament.

Draco and I kissing.

Cedric Diggory's dead body.

Mr Weasely's bloodied face.

A scene of Harry.. Wait Harry? I am pulled out of the flashbacks and look to my right and see Harry straining.

"I may vomit...." Snape says. I almost fall to the floor.

"Stop it..." Harry says, trying to remove himself from Snape's mind grasp. "We've been at it for hours. If I could just rest!" Harry shouts at Snape who recoils in anger.

"The Dark Lord isn't resting." Snape states, his eyes pierce into Harry's. I stand there, hair sticking to my face and throat dry.

"Well it may have escaped your notice but life isn't fair. Your father frequently knew that and he sought to it." Snape spat.

"My father was a great man!" I stand in front of Harry, ready to take the next Legilimens.

"Your father was a swine!" Snape shouts, and pushes Harry back into his chair.

Harry's POV

I am shoved back in the chair by Snape. I've finally had enough of his torture. I pull my wand out from my jacket and defelect his Legilimens.

"Protego!"

My mind is filled with multiple flashbacks of Snape, but younger. Many of which are of him being bullied by...my father and Sirius. Scenes play in my mind of Snape being laughed at, hung from a tree and many more.

"Enough!" Snape shouts, pushing me out of his mind. I feel a pang of guilt spread throughout me. I almost couldn't believe it.

Snape strides over to me and grabs me by the shirt. "Your lessons are at an end. Get.Out." He snarls and pushes me out of the room. I wait for Raven who also looks traumatised. We both leave the room, our minds cloudy and tired.

Raven's POV

Harry and I run out of the room and to the courtyard, in need of fresh air. We stop and I lean on one of the pillars, heaving.