New Enemies part 2

A/N Second part to the last chapter

& A picture of Blake on the right ;]

I walked into class and sat down in a seat near the window so I have something to look at when I'm bored. Students were talking to each other, some sitting on their table, all because Mr.Micheals wasn't here yet.

I took out my History book & pen ready for the lesson to begin when Jamie came in with his hands intertwined with Alex, the sight of them killed me, I sighed as Jamie sat next to me with Alex In front of him, He smiled and I quickly gave him weak smile and turned my attention to Mr.Micheals who just happen to stroll in and giving orders for silence, everyone followed his instructions and class began.

I kept staring at the clock, wishing time would fly by so I can get out of this boring lesson, I leaned on my hand and my eye started to get heavy I thought to myself that 'I just close my eyes for about 5 mins, I won't miss anything'.

Next thing I know the School bell went off making me bang my face on the table, ''Real smooth Molly'' Jamie said with a playful smile tucked on the corner of his lips, I rolled my eyes and got up for my next lesson, School seemed to be going very slow, I strolled over to my locker to put my books in and then I saw Kristina & Laura waving at me like maniacs, I waved back with a grin and the made their way towards me I open my locker and got some items out them closed it stood next to me

''Hey! I'm assuming you've seen the 'Lovely' Alex'' Kristina said rolling her eyes and throwing air quotes around Alex's name, I chuckled and replied ''Yes, she is so nice'' Laura clanged unto my arm, she didn't look to well.

''She's got a bit of a head ache, but she likes to be dramatic about it'' Kristina said & Laura punched her arm weakly We made our away to English and saw Jamie talking to Alex, as soon as Alex saw us she crashed her lips into Jamie’s , and he kissed her back, she looked at him proudly.

''Hey, guys'' Jamie said uncomfortably , ''She's sick so I'll take her to lesson, so you can go back to your make out session'', I replied a bit harsh, His eyes looked hurt and then He nodded and I walked out , ''See you at lunch'' I heard Kristina say and then runner to catch up with us.

English went by quick as we only watch a movie on Great Expectation, I was just looking forward to lunch so I could spend more time with my friends, I flinched as I felt someone tap my shoulder, I quickly turned around to see this very cute guy with bright brown eyes, ''Hii, haven't seen you before, you new here?'' He asked.

''No, I've just been on holiday and I came back today, yourself?'' I asked smiling

''Ha-ha, I new here, I started today, my name is Blake, Blake Marsh, Yours? He asked with a smile

''I'm Molly White & very nice to meet you Blake'' I nodded and turned around, The lesson was almost over, just 7 mins to go till Lunch, I kept glancing at the clock, hoping time would go by , But no it just seemed to go slower, I frowned and fell back into my chair.

The bell went by and I made my way out of the class I felt someone tap my shoulder gentle i turned around and smile at what I saw

‘’Hey, can you show me around?’’ Blake asked with such a melting smile

‘’Um , sure , follow me’’ I said with a small chuckle

I walked over to Jamie, Laura, Kristina, Hayley & Bobby ‘’ Guys I’m showing Blake around, I’ll see you after school okay?’’

‘’Alrighty then’’ Laura said with a flirty smile as she knew why I liked

‘’Caio’’ I waved off to my friends and saw Jamie with sad eyes