Alls fair and Love's war

PLEASE please Vote. Thank you :)

Enjoyy :D

This chapter is dedicated to s special friend of mine :)

Blake POV

‘’I’ll text you when it starts okay’’, I mumbled into the phone and ended the call as I ginned towards Molly, who was walking towards me down the hall wearing a frown.

‘’Hey, what’s with the frown?’’ I said. Molly looked intensively at me , I sighed knowing what was wrong with her.’’If it’s about Jamie, then I’m sorry, okay?’’, I said looking into her eyes while putting my hands on her shoulders and giving a small smile. She nodded as i turned her around and put my hands on her shoulders.

‘’I just want you to take the first step & apologize to Jamie, and if doesn’t accept it then at least you know you said sorry and nothing else you can do right?’’ Molly said clutching her folder tighter.

I stopped and looked at molly as she stopped to look at me’’Okay, I’ll make it up to him okay?, Why don’t I start by doing something small as a peace offering? hm?’’ I said while my eyes flickered over to  Jamie standing hand in hand with Alex. He shoot me a glare that could kill me on the spot and set me on fire.I looked back at Molly as she started to reply to me’’ Okay, I guess that could work’’ said gave me a peck on the lips and smiled, I smiled back and walked her towards our lesson.

This is gonna be easier than I thought. I thought to myself.

Class went by quick as I didn’t even really listen but just went over my plan and pretended to take notes, Mr Callen doesn’t really care as long as you’re quiet and taking notes. That I was glad about. Who even cared about geography anyways? I thought to myself. The bell went off motion us to get to our next class. I sighed and headed over to history.Fun.

I kept glancing over at the clock and it seemed to be actually going slower, what the hell? I thought as i sunk into my chair and continued reading the pages that Mr. Pope assigned as to read for the lesson. I couldn’t read with so much on my mind, I just kept looking at the book and not really taking the information in as I traced my eyes across the words printed in the book. After what seemed to be 10 hours ened when the bell went and Mr.Pope told us to research more on the Topic of the chapters we just read. I mentally took note as I walked out of class to the lunch hall. I smiled to myself as I got in inside. I saw molly immediately with her friends on one table along with Jamie & Alex, I waved at them and mouthed Be right back to Molly.

I walked over to the Drinks Line and waited to be served as the line was short, I was next. I didn’t even realised it was my turn as I heard to lady asking me what I can get for the 4th time, I snapped out of my thought and gave her an apologetic smile and asked for a cold tropical drink, seeing as it was hot this week, it would be a very nice way to say sorry to Jamie. I thank the lady and gave her the money needed and walked away to the sandwich area, pretending to look over to get a sandwich, little did all know that I was carrying on with my plan. I smiled as i turned around and walked over to the table

Jamie’s POV

My head shot up as i saw someone walking over to our table from the corner of my eyes, only to frown when i realised it was Blake. He sat in front of me, next to Molly and gave her a peck on the cheek that made my blood boil with anger. I shot him daggers with my eyes.

‘’You know Jay, If you're not careful you could be throwing actual daggers through your eyes’’ she said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and fixed my eyes on my food.

‘’Jamie’’ Blake called, I looked up as my way of replying. ‘’I just wanted to say I’m sorry for the way I acted towards you, I would like us to be friends on Molly’s benefit, please take this as a peace offering and my way of saying sorry’’ He said offering me a cold drink.