Broken

• Dedicated to Jacob

HI guys 

Sorry for the LATE update  , and I hope this makes up for lost time ^^

Don’t forget to vote and comment, Thanks.

Jamie’s POV

I laid there in the nurses’ office thinking of what just happened. Who was this random girl? How did she know I was here? What was her intention? What is going on!? I thought in frustration. I need to find Alex and talk to her.

I looked at the time. 2:58pm, deciding to rest for a while to let time fly .I woke up feeling slightly at ease I decided to get up and head home. I began to walk towards the door when it open and in walked the nurse.

‘’Oh, I see you’re up. You feeling better enough to go now? Or should I call someone to take you home?’’ The nurse said as she came through the door and touched my forehead.

‘’No, I’m fine’’ I replied with a smile and left the office. The bell went off as soon as I walked down the hall way. I pushed through the door and was hit by the sunlight; I squinted and walked towards the car park. I fished for my keys and realised I left it in my back, in my last lesson. I sighed and made my way back inside.

Why is the hallway so empty today? I thought to myself and looked at my watch. 4:07pm. Whoa. How long time I pass out at the office? I knocked on the door and let myself in when no was inside, I looked around and my eyes darted towards my bag. Sighing with relief I made my way down to the car park. Again. I got my eyes out of my bag and got inside my car. I put my keys in the ignition and drove home.

****

After getting home called Alex so many times but she didn’t pick up. I deserve it I sighed and tossed myself unto my bed. I’ll go and see her. I said to myself.

Jumping off my bed, I raced downstairs and dashed out the door. I decided to walk since she doesn’t live far from me. Couple of minutes late I found myself faced with her door. I hesitated on whether I should knock of not. Finally after debating with myself I knocked on the door. I tapped my feet impatiently. When I heard the door open I automatically stop and stuffed my hands down my pockets and gave a small smile

‘’What do you want?’’ Alex asked, as if I was poison in her mouth

‘’I want to apologise Alex, I don’t know what happened earlier, I swear!, 1 minute I was alone and next thing I knew someone was in the room and all over me, I swear Alex you know I would never do that to you!’’ I replied with such sadness in my voice that it was unexpected.

‘’Jay, I saw what I saw…you didn’t seem to be disliking it when I walked in on you and... ’’She said trailing off as she looked down. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head up. ‘’I’m so sorry Alex, I really am, I wish there was something I could do to take the pain away’’ I said looking into her eyes, it was empty as if there was no hope for me

She backed away from me ‘’you could have stopped yourself’’ she replied with such agony in her voice, before closing the door. I stood there in silence, my feet were unable to move for a while, I was not used to feeling this kind of pain, I decided to head to the bar and drink my sadness away.

***

Not achknowledging  what time it was,even thought it felt like I’ve been here for hours, I looked at my watch. Only 19:47, I got up from my stool, slightly tipsy I made my way to the door when I heard a familiar voice, I looked to where the voice was coming from and saw Blake and he wasn’t alone.

It was the girl.

I’m hoping to be able to update very soon

What do you guys think Jamie might be assuming?

Let me know ^^ Thanks.