Chapter 7

Tris

I grabbed Crissy and dragged her in the closet. She wanted me to put on the hunger games dress. I put it on then set up the fire thing. I spin around, it catches on fire, and Crissy screams.

I hear Shaunas voice outside asking if we're ok and I tell her to come in. She screams but more of an excited scream.

"Will you guys be quiet!" I whisper/yell

"I'll go get Marlene and Lynn" says Cristina then walks out.

Cristina

"OMG Lynn, Marlene you have to see tris! It's awesome!" I scream and the fast walk to the closet. They start squealing. Tris looks amazing!! Man I wish I was as pretty as her.

Tobias/four

Man I wonder what they're doing in there. I hear all of them screaming and the guys get nervous.

Then they walk out.

Damn! Tris looks amazing. She's in a beautiful red dress that looks familiar. All the guys are starring until Uriah says "Is that the dress from The Hunger Games!!"

"They had two made this is the second one." Replies Tris.

Uriah's mouth is hanging open. He has a girlfriend! "Does it......ya know?" He says like a little kid.

Ohhh! He's talking about if it lights on fire. I thought he was trying to steal my girl. Well she's not my girl yet but..... Tris walks up onto the runway and spins in circles. The dress catches on 'fire' it looks awesome. She looks awesome.😍 'Woah'

"I know dude. I know." Says Uriah

"Oh I said that out loud?" I ask not even noticing.

Zeke turns and nods at me. I need to work on it before I say something stupid.

Tris stops spinning then looks very dizzy. She stumbles at first but finally sits down, legs hanging off the runway.

"What now?" I ask.

"Truth or dare?" Says Zeke, Shauna, tris, and Cristina in union.

Uriah smiles

Sry ik ik it's so short but I was doing it on the bus. Sooooooo!

✌️ Pc b wit u