chapter 25

Sorry i havent updated. Its just been crazy. Since school just started, and my locker just got fixed. And i have writters block. Ok so if u want me to update just remind me ok? I forget but I'm only human *sings Human off key* ok that was bad

Tobias

It's been a few days. I don't exactly know how long. I don't get much food, and when I do its very little. But no one has come to rescue me. Are they even looking? Do they even care? What if I'll just be left to die of stavation, if Al doesn't kill me first.

Sometimes I just sit here, like now, in pitch black. Other times Al comes in, but those times are worse. Sleeping is the only way I can escape from this place. If only I can make that happen. I've tried multiple times to get out but I've gotten zapped, stung, cut, and hurt many more times.

Now I'm to physically tired to move anymore than a few inches. It hurts to breathe. All I usually do is think.

"Rise and shine!" Al says as he slams open the door, letting a little light in. He closes the door and then it's pitch black again. I know that right now he's able to pull a seek attack but he doesnt. Instead he puts on the single light bulb hanging above me and gets in my face.

I haven't brushed my teeth in days so I breathe in his face. He pulls back with a disgusted look on his face.

I finally ask the question if been wanting to.

A creepy smile creeps onto his face " This isn't because I want to kill you, I want the pain of not knowing where you are to kill Tris. While your suffering, she is to."

I never thought of that. How could I be so stupid! Now I have to get out of here.

"And I've already heard she's a wreck. So I've just one more thing to do. Finish you off..." I can see the knife he pulls out of his back pocket. It's at least 5 inches with a black handle.

He firmly grips the handle and kneels down.

This is the end, I'm gonna die. I'll never live a long life, never marry, never have kids.

Never kiss tris...

"So sad your pretty face is gonna be ruined. Well, your gonna die anyway so I guess it doesn't matter."

He traces the outline of my lips with the knife "Those lips will never kiss your beloved tris. I'll go easy on you if you cry, just a few tears, maybe some begging." He says and makes a cut going through my eyebrow to my right temple.

I can feel the blood trickle down the side of my face. It soon blurs my vision in my left eye. He drags the knife lightly across my lips and I stay as still as I can to avoid any more injuries. Why can't he just end it quickly?

He waves the hand in front of my face and I close my eyes waiting for it to end. Ah! There's a horrible stabbing pain but where's it coming from?

I try as hard as I can to pry my eyes open and they only open for a second. But that's enough time to see the giant cut down down my right tricep.

My eyelids feel like lead and I'm already slipping away. So this is what it feels like to die? It's not that bad, the pain goes away, and you just feel like your drifting.

Then I drift away and I have no more sense of anything.

Wow. Ok then. I wanna cry right now. But I don't wanna cause it's like 12:30 at night. Actually I gotta tell u something, in my first 3 classes I have a kid who sits next to me names peter. And the other kid Christian is my friend and we've both read divergent so we r always making butterkinfe jokes.

✌️pc b wit u

(This would be a really cool

license plate like- pcbwitu)