Chapter 29

Umm. Well, it's april now, and I'm finally updating. *laughs nervously*

Tris

Caleb hands me a pair of sunglasses, that I gladly take. I'm about to get out when the radio station is interrupted.

"I interrupt this station to bring you breaking news. The teen who was found us infact the teen who went missing. But investigators have also found out that the kidnappers first name was al. It was on a document found in a run down building. Where investigators believe that that was where the missing teen Four Eaton was taken. If you have anymore information please call us at 1-800- 474- I turn the radio off.

Al. Al did this. I slip the sunglasses on before
getting out of the car.

As we walk to the entrance of the hospital, sure enough theres people with cameras and microphones. Somehow they always find out. And security guards are trying to get them away.

Cameras flash, questions are asked but the whole world is just a blur. I must've stopped walking because Caleb tugs on my arm and pulls me towards the big glass doors.

We silently make our way to the ER and I sit down in the waiting room while my brother goes to the desk.

"Tobias Eaton" he says. But it feels like I'm underwater. Muffled words, blurred colors.

Soon he come back over and guides me to the room. He's turning the handle when I finally speak up "I want to go in alone."

My voice cracks and I sound horrible.

"Okay, I'll be right outside of you need me." I nod at him before slowly turning the handle and opening the door.

I cautiously walk inside and close the door. I look over at him laying on the hospital bed and gasp. I cover my mouth and tears pouring from my eyes.

I sit down on a chair next to the bed and take his scratched up hand between both my small ones.

He didn't deserve this. I'm the one al hates. It should've been me instead.

"I'm sorry" I whisper, a sob escaping my mouth. I kiss his knuckles and start sobbing again. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I'm so sorry." I lay my head down on the edge of the bed and continue to cry, eventually crying myself to sleep.

"Trissy, wake up" I'm shaken awake. I look up to see my brother standin over me.

"How long has it been?" I ask.

"About an hour." There's a beeping sound coming from one of the machines. Not the beep that you hear on shows when the person dies. It's a bunch of short beeps.

Caleb hits a button next to the bed and soon doctors come rushing in.

"Caleb, what's happening?!" I ask as he steers my towards the door.

WARNING THIS SHORT PART CONTAINS SOME SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE SUICIDE AND IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ IT SKIP THE PART IN BETWEEN THE ****

**************
"Caleb!" I stop walking and turn around. Immediately I wish I hadn't. They're moving around tubes, hooking him up to new machines, putting more needles in him.

"NOO!" I break down screaming. I rush over to the counter and grab a bottle of random pills. I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to feel this pain.

The bottle is ripped from my hands just as I open it and the pills go everywhere.

***********

"NO!" I scream again and sink to my knees crying. Caleb rushes over t me and I try to get away for his hold. Nurses rush over to me and Caleb holds me as they insert a needle into my arm.

HAPPY EASTER! 🐰Or if you don't celebrate it then HAPPY SUNDAY!
I'm sorry that I'm just updating... About a month later. I'm not FEELIN did story as much as before but a few of you like it so IMA try to continue it.

Hope u had a wonderful day

✌️pc b wit u