Me and Mr Popular

AUTHORS NOTE : THIS STORY IS UNEDITED HOWEVER PLEASE READ.

COPYRIGHT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This is crazy! My ear to the door trying to catch every word. I couldn't hear much, mostly muffled whispers "My old friend Robert....Yes, you meet him once...He said it's fine....no what other options do we have? Settled?" This has been going on for weeks. My dad is in the living room on the phone to my mum. She's in Scotland for her job. Me and my dad have had to stay setting as the has been no place for us to stay and now my mum has founda flat for two. I thought I was gonna have to sleep on the floor or something, that was until I heard that I wasn't going with them.

No one had told me where I was going, even though my mum regularly calls me and my dad still lives with me, I still haven't managed to get a word out of them. I have no idea why they won't tell me. I'm guessing it has might be because they don't want me to cause drama if I don't like it, that way, when I find out at the last minute, it will already be planned - no backing out.

For the last few weeks, I have been trying to listen out for news, no luck, I can't workout anything.

Suddenly I hear my dad put down the phone and walk towards the door. I sprint upstairs and flop down on to my bed.

"Kerri," my dad called "I need to speak to you..about..well where you're gonna go. "

I jumped off my bed and walked downstairs. "So..." my dad looked nervous "Me and your mother decided that it was best if for the short while we will be away, you will stay with my good friend Robert. I know that he will takebgood care of you. We needed someone close tobypur school because your school is too good for you to leave. His house is very big and I am sure that you will have no problems with this. But you know that if there are any problems, you can always call me. I will be calling to check up regularly anyway. Don't misbehave. Go pack now, you'll be arriving tomorrow"

"Okay," was all I said. I had never met Rob, I wonder if he has any kids that go to my school...?

I hope you like the first chapter, thanks to my readers! xx