What are we?

Ryan had taken me to the beach, it was almost empty and I thought that now may be the perfect time to ask where we stand. After the kiss, I didn't know what we were. Friends? Maybe a relationship? Or were we still enemies even?

"Take out the picnic basket, I'm holding everything else," Ryan demanded in that familiar way. We walked down the path to the sand and I my mouth split in to a smile so wide - I hadn't been to the beach in ages and this time I was with The One and Only Ryan Evans. I dropped the basket down next to Ryan on the sand and sprinted into the sea. It felt so good although the water was cold but the sensation was familiar and laughed. A wave suddenly splashed so high that it soaked my shorts so I ran to where Ryan had set up the Picnic blanket to take off my clothes - my bikini was underneath. "Where did you go and leave me to..." Ryan faltered when he saw me removing my clothes and I turned around feeling embarrassed with his eyes on my body.

Ryan P.O.V

Who knew that Kerri Edwards was actually the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. In the bikini though...and I had seen Madison Halls naked. I left setting up the deck chairs and strode over to Kerri who had her back to me and slid my arm around her waist. She blushed and I said "You can't come to the beach with me and not let me see you in your bikini - especially with that body."

She turned and put her arms around me but I stood back to take off my clothes, revealing my trunks. "Oh yes, can't keep your eyes off me," I smirked when I caught kerri staring. I got it a lot, but it seemed to mean more when it was Kerri. I caught hold of her hand and pulled her toward me and I felt our sparks between our touch. Why did I enjoy her company, her personality so much? Why do I feel like she's changing me?

I began to realise - I've developed a crush on Kerri Edwards. Even then, her name sounded magical. I let my head rest on hers while the realisation sunk in and it felt so good and bad.

Kerri P.O.V

I eventually pulled away from Ryan to run back to the sea, he ran after me and when he caught up he dragged me down in to the freezing cold water so I was flat across the wet sand. Most of Ryan was still dry so I stood up and and said 'Come here, let me give you a big hug," he knew what I was about to do and began sprinting down the shoreline. I chased after him and although I was fast at running, I knew I would not be able to catch him up. Suddenly, luck seemed to be on my side because he tripped over his own feet and although he picked himself up pretty fast, I was already there, pressing my freezing, wet body against him. We just stood their in the stand together for a while.
"Can I ask you one question Ryan?" I said eventually.
"You just did a-"
"Shut up," I said before he could finish that stupid sentence. "I was just wondering what are we now. Is this a date? And I'm guessing not enemies anymore."
"We never were enemies and I guess it's the right time to ask if you would like to be my girlfriend?"
I couldn't actually believe that I was hearing the question, especially from the king of popularity and good looks. I had never had a boyfriend, but of course it would be a "Yes, definitely, " and I laughed at the whole idea of everything that had happened over the past few months and how we had ended up here. I didn't want to ruin the moment by mentioning if it was the best thing for him at the moment, maybe he needs someone genuine aka not Madison Halls at his side. I'd be more than happy to be that person.

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed, sorry it's short and not much happens but comment and vote if you want another chapter
Love Jade x