Lost.

Dimitri..

Leaving is hard, I thought it would be harder but after I found out that my mate couldn’t stay true to me. What could do I? I had to reject her, but I was stupid enough to mark her before I did.

Now I was running, not from anything, no I was running towards something. I had a plan, to make every Therian fear me more than ever. I am one of the strongest wolves, imagine if I could be stronger?

I slowed as my paw hit Vampire territory, fear didn’t run though me, joy ran though me… I was here to make a difference, I wasn’t afraid of Vampires anymore. I wandered around until a pretty blonde came up to me, her fangs  were out and she had black veins under her eyes.

I had never  seen a Vampire until now, I was so wrong. I thought they were the ugliest creatures but looking at this woman, I realize how wrong I had been. She was an image of beauty and perfection, she looked so gracefully yet I knew she could kill without thinking.

She crouched down, holding her palm out. I shifted and bowed to her. “What is a Therian doing here?” Her accent was French, her blonde eyes full of mischief.

“I am rouge, I wish for you to turn me.” I told her truthfully, she  smiled and advanced forward, sinking her fangs into my neck.

Nora..

I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I can’t think. Dimitri rejected me, he left the castle and no-one has heard from him. The men, I slept with have attempted to make me feel better but their attempts were nothing, all I wanted was Dimitri.

Every time I closed my eyes, I saw images of him and  I together then I would be haunted by his words to me, I still wore his mark. It was like a big tattoo, of his name in beautiful italic writing.

My father was furious when he saw the mark,  he demanded that Dimitri be brought back here to be punished. None of his men had success, I had hoped they would have found him, I could have proven myself as a loyal mate by protecting him. I will never get another chance at happiness.

Without even realizing, people spoke about me blamed me for his disappearance. I silently agreed with them, it was my own fault I was rejected and don’t have a mate.

King Logan..

I knew my plan would work, I knew Dimitri would distance himself from Nora and she would find attention elsewhere. It was a great idea when I brought more men into the castle, Nora took a liking to some of them.

I was thrilled to hear he had ran, rejected her but what I was not happy about was that hideous mark on my daughters neck.

She doesn’t belong to anyone, but herself. Expect now, I can’t seem to get through to her she’s always upset. I have to hand it to her, I’ve not seen or heard her cry once which means she’s strong.

She is going to the perfect Queen for the Therian’s. I started planning the party so people could meet their new Queen before she took  the throne.