Two Years Later.

Dimitri..

Two years later

Our search for Nora has gone no-where, we searched cities, small towns and villages. We showed her picture around places in case she passed through, but nothing… Maybe we should admit defeat and return back to the Castle.

I stopped in the last city, if she wasn’t here in California then that means she must have run away from America. I followed Simon into the bar, we sat down and a girl with blonde hair in a high pony-tail, her eyes were grey, she was tall and slender… She has nothing on Nora.

“Have you seen this girl?” Simon asked her, showing the picture. Her name tag read Megan.

“Sure have, see her every day. How come?” She had accent, for once I couldn’t place it. Wait, what? She knows Nora.

“Does she come into the bar?” I asked, hoping she’d talk more. She laughed and shook her head.

“Legal drinking age is twenty-one. She’s only eighteen and she’s my roommate.” She picked up a glass and started washing it.

Simon glanced at me, and nodded. “We need to find Nora, what is your address?”

“Nora? No, my roommate is Nikki Clarke,”  She had changed her name, smart move Nora. Nikki actually would suite her, not fit for a Princess though. “She’s working down the street at Barney’s till eleven.”

I gave her a twenty dollar bill, she smiled and waved as we walked out of the bar to Barney’s. I would see my mate after two years, my wolf was so happy and so was I. Simon called the others and told them to meet us at Barney’s.

Simon sat next to them and asked a waiter if we could speak to Nikki Clarke. He nodded and ran off to get her, when I looked up again I was met with her brown eyes, they looked lighter than what they usually looked like. She must be wearing contacts and her hair was darker, nearly black.

“You wanted  to see me?” She asked us, her voice ran over my body and I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding until she spoke.

“Nora…” Simon started, her expression changed. She dropped her things and ran out into the street, we all ran after her as fast as we could. She was fast, but not as fast as us.

Ben and  Mike cut her off at the top of an alley way, when she turned around she was blocked by Simon and I. There was men standing behind us, and we were closing in on her.

“Nora, calm down.” I spoke softly, her eyes burned into mine. Once I was close enough, I reached out to touch her, she pulled away and punched me in the jaw. I fell against the wall, holding my jaw.

“Get away from me, before I really cause a scene.” She snarled, I saw her fangs were out. What she forgot was there were two men behind her, Mike hit her across the head and she fell into my arms as I moved to grab her.