nine.

Austin.

"So, is she a good kisser?" Robert asked from the back "Yea she is" I said following Gabrielle "Do you like her?" He asked

"No. This is only an arrangement and that's all is ever gonna be" I said gripping the wheel

The only reason I'm acting nice with her is because our fathers found that the perfect opportunity to get her to fall in love with me.

Kind of a dick move from her father but you got to do what you got to do to be the leader of the gang.

Everyone knows the plan on getting her to fall in love with me, her friends didn't agree at first but then came to consideration that it'll be good for her to move on from Lucas.

God, I hate that guy but thats a story for another time.

So, everyone is filling her up with lies that we've been going out for 3 years, which are the years her and Lucas were together.

But I doubt she believes any of that bull crap because we don't know shit about each other and we have no evidence that we've been going out for 3 years. In her laptop we found a whole mess of pictures and videos of her and Lucas that we had to get rid of.

"She did nothing wrong for you to hate her. She is not at fault, she got dragged into this just as you did. Do you know what she's gonna have to give up because of this arrangement?" Alex started lecturing me

"I don't care. As long as I get my spot I'm good" I said parking the car next to Gabrielle's

I'll admit, she's fucking beautiful. She's smart, confident, and what I heard, loyal. She has a body that every guy dreams of and girls be jealous of. She's an amazing kisser and I'm not gonna lie, she turns me on but being put in this situation makes me angry, not at her even though I tend to take my anger out on her but because she has a bright future ahead of her that our fucking fathers ruined.

I want her but at the same time I want to fuck her and every bitch I get the chance with.

Yea, I'm that much of a dick.

Gabrielle.

The girls and I quickly got out the car and ran inside the restaurant away from the pouring rain.

"Girls" Richard smiled welcoming us with open arms

Richard is a good friend of my father and former leader of the Rosé Gang. He was always around as a child, I see him more of an uncle than just my fathers friend. He is also Sergio's father. He passed on the title to Sergio because he wanted to open his own restaurant which became the girls and mine number one spot to come eat. It's better than Olive Garden, I'll tell you that.

"I heard what happened. I'm so sorry that had happened to you" he said with sympathy

"I'm just thankful that I'm alive" I smiled at him "I'm glad" he said with a smile

"So, table of?" He asked waiting for me to tell him the amount of us "10" I said "Are your brothers and the three stooges running late?" He chuckled referring to Tyler, Ricky and Lorenzo

"No, my fiancé and his friends" it's so weird calling him my fiancé "Oh, the east" he said emotionless just as the door bell chimed indicating that someone just walked in