ten.

Gabrielle.

After making a quick trip to Target to grab dog food and a couple of things that he'll need, we went home.

"That was quick" Gabe said from the living room, we all walked in to see both Damien and Gabe watching tv.

They both turned their heads towards our direction. I smiled innocently when their eyes landed on the tiny puppy in my arms.

"What you got there?" Gabe asked looking scared to know my answer "A puppy" I said "where you get it?" Damien said with a raised eyebrow "someone was giving him away and the man happened to ask me if I wanted to take him" I said looking down at puppy who was sleeping

"Dad is not gonna like this" Damien said

I just shrugged "He's never home so it's fine" I said making my way up the stairs with the puppy and my shopping bags

I sat the dog stuff on the floor and sat him on my bed, I quickly went to drop everything I got on the table that's in the middle of my closet.

I went back and started building the teepee that I got for him to sleep in, placing it at the corner of the room. I placed the bed inside with his toys and laid him in there.

He seemed to like it because he fell asleep with his head on the cushion.

Austin walked in the room "We're leaving at 7

Austin walked in the room "We're leaving at 7. Wear something nice" he said kissing me before leaving.

I looked at the time to see it was 5. I sighed walking in the shower to wash my body and makeup off.

I quickly redid my makeup and curled the tips of my hair before walking the closet to find something to wear.

I was looking through my closet in just my bra and thong "Babe, are you re- Fuck" Austin cut his sentence short when he saw me half naked

"I just need to put an outfit on" I said grabbing a red body con two piece.

"Okay, uh I'll meet you downstairs" he said before walking away

I slipped them on and grabbed a pair of black strap heels.