The smart girl and the annoying boy

Boruto 's Pov

Boruto 's Pov

"Boruto dear please wake up , you  wouldn't want to  miss the first day at the ninja academy !"

My mom's  concerned voice echoed in my ear making my ear drums vibrate .  I turned around , slowly opened my heavy eyelids and stared at the wall in front of me .  The silence and darkness ruled over the room , hovering and occupying every empty place that was left . I on the other hand , was not trying to disturb my lazy body which lay dead on my comfy bed and wondered, to what had I ever woken up ? Well did it even matter ? The sun still shined bright , the clouds still lay lazy , the birds still chirped , the villagers still worked and my mom still woke me up with a shout . 

I found myself in the same peaceful yet boring town of Kohana . Nothing out of the ordinary . On the throne sat the seventh hokage  otherwise an old fool who couldn't care less about his wife ,daughter or son . The ignorant father who sacrificed no, rather abandoned his family and choose to worship work . " The great seventh " they all say but know  nothing about what's behind the curtains ! 

Oh forget it ! I don't want to start my 'lovely' day off by clouding my mind of disturbing thoughts.

'Sigh. ' so anyway today i start my ninja training . Yep! You got it ,  I am officially an academy student . How cool is that ?  not at all cool  . Sigh . I know things are still going to be the same , people pointing at me and whispering " hey isn't he the hokage 's son ? Must be nice Huh ! "  

For the last time people I AM NOT  MY DAD ' S SHADOW!!!

Well wish me luck 

Sarada 's POV 

I woke up with a yawn as usual, brushed , bathed and got dressed up as usual, made and had my breakfast as usual but what was unusual was that I was unusually in a good mood. The thought of attending the ninja academy might have got me a little too excited ! Some how my generally boring self was skipping on its way towards the ninja academy, thinking of noble thoughts and feeling rather radiant . Well I  don't know! Aren't these things supposed to be normal when trying something new ? I ought to get my head checked up first !

I entered the academy with a satisfactory face . The place looked like the hub of Jonin ninja , meeting together to test out each other skills through extensive training. The interior of class 1-A was decent enough, facilities were flawless and the three story structure lacked nothing!  However my expression changed when my eyes met a blonde , young  boy who accidentally or perhaps even intentionally ( who knows! )  had sat in my chair with not the slightest care in the world.

I had every right to be annoyed !  When one is finally in a good mood after experiencing something that must not be experienced, and after calming themselves down -such ' disturbing' events or rather such 'futile ' mistakes are what lead to a rise in the production of adrenaline. 

I walked up to the spiky head and cried, " Umm.. excuse me but I suppose that you have mistaken your seat for mine , it's advisable for you to depart ."

" What the heck s your problem missy ? This right here is my seat ! I came here and sat on it first ! Show me your name carved on it and prove that it's yours ! Hmmph ! annoying girls ! " the bastard replied .

Agh ! This guy really knows how to get on on my nerves ! 

" Suit yourself mister ! On the teacher 's table lies a sheet listing all the seat numbers of the academy students . Go check and find your 'correct ' seat number in the list " , I shot back .

The big Baka quietly walked passed the hall searched for his seat his and then turned towards me with an expression stating - well done miss smartass written all over his face . I continued the  non verbal communication by giving him a prideful smirk ! This is just the trailer , the real show has just begun my friend! Atleast that is what I thought. 

That idiot walked up to me , shot a mean smile and sat right in front of me . The nerve of that guy!

Boruto 's Pov

How is that four eyes ! My seat is right in front of yours  ! Haha take that ! Feel annoyed don't ya !

This girl 's either too brave or too foolish , definitely the latter . I mean only a fool would try and mess with the hokage 's son ! Maybe she doesn't realise that I am the hokage 's son ! All the better . Atleast she won't become more of an annoyance than she already is ! No that can't possibly be true, everybody knows me , I am famous after all, thanks to my ' loving ' father . 

"Hey , hey , look ,the black head 's trying to pick up a fight with him , she looks troublesome . " 

"Doesn't she know whom she's pissing off ? "  I hear two strangers wishper .

Four eyes turns towards me and says , " look whose famous! " 

That girls got tons of pride ! 

" Seriously don't you know who I am ? " I answer(  or question back ) 

" An idiot who picks fight with refined ladies first thing in the morning! " she replies

" I am the hokage 's son dammit ! What have you been living under a rock ? " 

Sarada 's POV 

What have i , been living under a rock ? He is the seventh 's son ? This loser ! The great hokage 's son ? This Baka , related to my role model ? What on earth  is going on here ? How is he the sss..ooo..nnn of the HOKAGE? 

" You're thinking out loud you know! " the son of the seventh replied

Oops !