A Mother ......

Sakura 's PoV

Sakura 's PoV

I walked hurriedly as Naruto took me to my patient . When I entered the room I saw a young girl sleeping on the bed , her face being covered by pillow. She seemed in pain due to the constant rise in her body temperature.

" Don't worry everything will be okay....you're fever will vanish in no time .. " I said trying to sound comforting.

I placed my hand on her fore head to check her temperature when the little girl grabbed it .

" Thank you ....you're hands are so warm and comforting... do you mind if I hold them for a while? " she politely asked to which I just smiled....

I somehow felt attracted towards this particular girl...she was somehow so familiar yet felt distant ...I knew nothing about her , she as just another villager, but I was able to sense her feelings and comprehend them perfectly....I was so worried and so desperate to help this patient.....what do these feelings mean ?

." Cough . Cough .."

"Oh ! Sorry for spacing out like that ! Can you please turn towards me so that I can start the treatment? " I said getting excited to be finally able to see her face !

" ye..ah ..." The girl softy replied and turned to face me ..

Our eyes met and silence filled the already silent room .. .... I stared at her and she at me .....my eye lids blinked and .....tears rolled down .... " my daughter " my heart told me as more tears rushed down .... " my little girl " my soul spoke to me ...I love you ....

" A..re ..you ...ok ? Miss Sakura? " the little girl asked making me forget my previous emotions.

" sorry for making you worry ..and thanks ...I am perfectly fine ....it's just that you remind me so much of my late daughter...." I said wiping my tears and putting ( or trying to put ) a smile back on ..

" Don't worry I can understand...you see .....you remind me of my mother " the girl shyly but sweetly said and I immediately hugged her in response.

" Thank you " we both simultaneously said and i finally started her treatment.....

" hmmm...you've just got a minor case of chakra deficiency....not to worry , a few days of bed rest and medicine should get you better in no. time ! "

" I see .. thank you Sakura San ! "

" your well come ....ummm ? "

" It's Sarada "

" Well , your well come Sarada ! " I said and me and Sarada hi - fived 

Extra 

" Huh ? "  Sarada said and began searching for something ( or someone )

" What's the matter Sarada ? Whom are you looking for ? " I asked her 

" Where is hokage Sama Sakura san ? He just disappeared! " 

" Come to think of it he did ! Where is that idiot ! " 

" He sneaked away because he couldn't handle your '   emotional drama  ' dattebasa "  

and after hearing that 'dattebasa 'me and Sarada just chased after Boruto for the rest of our lives  ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it : good ? Bad ? I am not so good at writing emotional scenes .....oh well! 

So I hope you enjoyed that ! Thanks for reading ! 

Credits 

IonescuVasileAndrei's and YRGv115 for being my readers 

And of course moonlight and my little sister for the usual