Because she's an Uchiha

Sakura 's POV ( again)

" Sasuke kun ! " I gasp as the Raven head appears before me out of no where

Thank god Sasuke kun is here ! Now using his visual powers he will keep our daughter protected ...... Every thing will be alright..........

I think expecting the positive but my lips were not given the time to stretch and smile ....In seconds, as if he predicted Sasuke 's arrival , the stranger swung his kunai spattering uchiha blood in the air , leaving my face ..pallid .........

The blood was not Sasuke 's , for I can recognise his vague scent anywhere, it wasn't mine either ,Sasuke had protected me ........then ......it...was .....

My eyes were stinging , my lips quivering ,my nerves shaking , and my body left shivering as I felt my soul leave my body, falling towards the blood stained floor...

It ....it....it was my daughters .....

" Come back! ...come back ! ..don't leave me and go....please....please ....my daughter........don't take her away ....." I scream from the hopeless position

She ...she ....she is dead .......I ...will...never...see ...her

again ....she ..is ...gone ...lost ...YOU KILLED HER !!!

I think and without thinking charge towards the masked stranger with absolute disgust , driven by pure hate ....I had them ...the blood thirty eyes ...there was no stopping me ....I will kill if I have to !

I was dead set to kill but couldn't proceed further ..Sasuke 's condition....it was worse than mine ..... ...his daughter , yet another uchiha had died before his eyes ...his darkest memories from the uchiha massacre were unwinding themselves and were replayed in his mind ..

He looked lifeless staring at nothing .Leaning against the wall , his body shivered like mine but at different speed . His sorrow sunken eyes were wide ,his mouth half open and his pitiful face rested on his dead hand . He slowly turned towards me realising my presence...he tried to speak but words couldn't come out and How could they ? for grieve had consumed him ...

" Sasu..ke....."

" Saku..ra....."

"....................."

" You...you......MY DAUGHTER ! GIVE HER BACK ! " The daughter 's parents shouted as they shivered ,this time in Anger ...

The cold ' returned in Sasuke 's eyes ...'The avenger ' was back ....

Sasuke didn't think ...he just moved ... He took out the snake sword and in one swift step , reached the masked stranger , resting his hand on the masked figure 's shoulders ...

" What did I do to you ? ....what did my family do ? ...why was our daughter dragged Into this ...WHY WAS SHE KILLED! " Sasuke shouts and instinctively motions his sword towards the killing blow .

" Because she was an ' UCHIHA ' " the stranger replies blocking Sasuke 's attack

" Because she was an UCHIHA ? "

" Because she had the burden of your cursed clan ! Because she had your blood running in her veins ! Because she , along with all the Uchihas were fated to die ! "

" YOU BASTARD ! " Sasuke screams activating the Amaterasu , setting black flames all overs the murderer 's body

" NEUTRALISE! " the masked figure shouts and the Amaterasu vanishes ..but Sasuke had already activated his susanoo

" Susanoo " Sasuke shouts and engulfs the stranger 's body in his now purple hand while I here the pleasant sounds of the bastard s bones break ..

Sasuke releases the Susanoo and the masked figure 's body comes falling .. It reaches the earth and shatters into particles of sand ........

----------------------------------------------------------------

And .....Done !

If you're wondering why this chapter wasn't from Sasuke 's point of view it wasn't because it's ' Sakura 's flash back '

If you're wondering will Sakura 's flash back continue or will Sarada and Boruto will once again enter ...then......it's up to you ! ..comment on which option you prefer

If you're wondering " if had died in the past then how is she alive in the present ? " then continue to reading the story

If you're assuming the masked figure to be TOBI / OBITO then get your head checked

Any way here are the credits

K A Y L A ~❀ ,  Duvany José Cuello Sierra ,Anmol1214',Hserpaw2007 and Sandamini13g( thank you for reading, voting and commenting ) 

My little sister : thanks for reading and editing

British : thanks for all your support