Behind the scilence

Boruto 's POV 

Boruto 's POV 

I continued to follow Sarada as she led the way . Most of the time I heard her cursing under her breath , probably at me but by this time I was used to it . I guess Sarada must have been tried because after 2 minutes she stopped cursing and scilence took over .. 

Scilence is truly horrifying! When there is scilence nothing is right and all is wrong . You don't know what the other person is thinking , you think they are disappointed or angry when they really aren't. And when you think they aren't they actually are ! I just need to break this god damm silence ! 

I look at Sarada hoping to start a conversation but guess what , mis glasses is actually DAY DREAMING! I thought that was not possible! 

" Sarada , Earth to Sarada ! " 

" Huh , what Dobe ? " 

" Do you even know where you're going? " 

" Of course I do ! " 

" Yeah right! Quit spacing out , I don't wanna end up lost ! " 

" Huh , What s that , mind your tounge loser , Be thankful that I even considered your company! "

"You're one to talk  Ice princess "

" Shut  up Baka  "

" humph!"

"..............."

And then the mysterious slilence returned ! A...w...k...w...a...r...d....what now ? 

We continued to walk in the deadly scilence until we stumbled upon a fork . I looked at Sarada hoping she would turn and lead the way but she didn't so I had no choice but to ask her myself  . Figuring that much  was easy but how do I start ? I thought of something and mustered up my courage ! 

Here goes ...1....2.....and ......3! 

" Hey did you know that hamburgers taste very good with extra cheese "  

" What ? " 

" I am trying to start a conversation here ..." 

" Oh ....." 

" .........scilence   ............." ( not this again ! ) 

" Ummm.....hamburger  are good with lots of tomatoes too" I continued desperately trying to save myself from the silence.

" Just turn right and walk straight " 

" Okay " 

And then everything went silent again . I continued to walk without looking behind because if I did it would be awkward again and the events would just repeat themselves. Damm Sarada ! Why is she so silent today ...I just hope I reach her house already ! This is way tiring  ! 

" How much longer to your house Sarada ? " 

" .......scilence.........."

" Ummmm.....Sarada ? " 

" .......scilence.........."

" Come on now ! What's with you !  "

I turn behind only to find nothing , no one . It took some time but my mind finally registered it .

I.AM.LOST ........

Sarada ...she tricked me ! I know she went left ...she must have ! What the hecks wrong with her ! Ahhh dammit ! How can I be so foolish! All this time ....all this time she was just planning to escape and leave me out in the cold ! Stupid Sarada ....

I was suddenly scared ....

Mommy ....I want mommy ......(snob ) ......mommy ....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SORRY !!!!! 

Credits 

TheGreenChibi, @choheit, AnthonyHiciano ( thank  you for all the support) 

Also I just love the Sasuke and Sarada picture above 

Again 

I am sorry