SHIKADAI AND INOJIN

The afternoon bell rang indicating it was finally lunch break

The afternoon bell rang indicating it was finally lunch break . Surprisingly Boruto immediately woke up and woke up any other idiots who were sleeping in the previous class by shouting LUNCH!!! I guess this is what you call an 'idiot 's instincts'.

I turned my head towards the window. It was heavily pouring and thundering outside.

The smell of the rain water reached my nostrils making me give out a sigh . Today was just so crazy .

I saw people running toward the cafeteria and then looked towards my Bento. I was just about to dig in when I here a scream . Boruto ! I thought.

"Hey let's go get some hamburgers!" The blonde screamed in excitement ( without noticing that he was screaming)

"Go if you want . Walking is such a drag .." A boy with sleepy but sharp eyes replied.

"Yeah what he said. Besides I want to complete this picture ." Another blonde with a paint brush in his hand exclaimed.

"Whatever, you guys aren't my real friends! Humph! " the idiot replied idiotly .

Me , the lazy one and the other blonde sighed . And While I sighed some one spoke softly into my ears .

" Sa-ra - da ! whom you staring at ? "

"chouchou? "

"Yes I am   chouchou"

"And then we burst out laughing ( again ! ) 

"So......"

"So......? "

" You know them ? "

"Oh ! You mean shikadai and Inojin ?  Both of them along with Boruto are my childhood friends . All you need to know about them is that for one everything is art and for the other everything is a drag ! " 

"O ..Ooh..." I replied sweat dropping 

" Hey don't talk about us like that ! " the three boys shouted in chorus .

"  All you need know is that art is great and I am the greatest artist in the whole wide world ! " the blonde or Inojin said .

" All you need to know is that umm....tch.speaking Is such a drag ! "The lazy one or Shikadai exclaimed 

O ..Ooh..." I replied sweat dropping ( again ) 

" And all you need to know about about me is tha-" the Baka was cut off . 

"IS THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT IN THE WORLD ! " I said completing his sentences.

"TEME !" 

"DOBE ! "

"TEME !"

"DO-"

" Cut it out you two ! "The inoshikacho trio shouted . and thennnnnn nnnnnn.........We laughed . 

" Sto- sto- STOP ! " I screamed 

And then we stopped ( and then laughed and stopped) 

"So ummm .. Sarada was it ? "Inojin asked breaking the silence.

"Yes ? " I replied 

"Would you and chouchou like to partner with the three of us for the math project ? " shikadai politely asked. 

" Well .... Ok I guess. But on one condition.."

"And that is ? " Boruto asked 

"I don't want this idiot ruining my group ! "

" Same here miss know it all ! "

" Humph " me and the blonde groan and the rest of the gang sweat drops.

" Just compromise for once Sarada .." chouchou Sweetly looks at me . This so unfair I can't deny sweet chouchou! 

" Ok .. But only for this time  ! " I say rather proudly 

" You too  Boruto ! " shikadai and Inojin say eyeing Boruto 

" Humph " "Ok ! My not true friends !"  The blonde says after which the bell rang Indicating the end of our lunch break . 

------------------------------------

So how was it ? Good ? Bad ? Any suggestions? Just please COMMENT! 

Credits 

Lovelyyjc : thanks for following me hope you continue this story 

British:  thank you soooooooo much 

Little sister: I ummm.... Thank you !!!

Please comment and vote !