To Start Somewhere...

School bus is exhausting. There's kids that scream to each other and there's teenagers having weird conversations. Without forgetting that most of the time your stuck sitting beside some stranger!

That's why I'm walking all the way back home. Connecting my earphone to my phone, I start lessening to music. Soon enough, I enter my manor.

I don't bother asking if there's anyone home and go directly in the kitchen! What can I say? I simply don't want to look back and think; I could've eaten that.

I open the fridge with the plan to eat healthy; vegetables! Though, my plan change as I see some pizza leftover! I seriously need to hire someone to follow me around and just knock junk food out of my hand!

Too lazy to put my slice in the microwave, I eat it cold. Don't judge me! I know I'm not the only one who does this!!!

Suddenly, a small pain made its way to my ears. I soon realize that my earphones had been pulled away. To be precise, by my mother.
-"What's wrong with..." I started but was interrupted by her familiar voice.
-"I'm sorry! Ok? I called your name a few times but your music was too loud! Again!!"
-"Oh! Sorry." I replied grabbing my jean backpack that I had left on the floor.
-"Anything new?" My mother started interrogating.
-"Nope! The same old routine." I answered briefly.
-"Boring life of yours! Anyway, I have a few chores for you to do... okay?"
I just pass beside her, ignoring her question 'cause I know my answer doesn't matter. She will probably leave a list on the counter so I don't need to stress about it!

Forgetting about my homework, I fell asleep as soon as I touch my bed.