Boomerang

... it's not like someone would want to come here... right?

      I realized that I was wrong when I saw a figure holding a gun. Come on! Do I seriously need to die a rainy day?
-"Couldn't you come tomorrow?" I ask. "At least if you kill me it would've be a sunny day!" I complain.

The person walk forward a little. Only for me to see that it's a girl with sunglasses and brown hair attach in a ponytail.
-"A pellet gun won't do much damage." The girl said laughing.
-"NO WAY!! SAM!?!?" I scream joyfully.
-"Took you time to recognize your once bodyguard!" She replied smiling.

Yeah! She used to be my bodyguard... that's another story of my childhood.
As soon as she laid her pellet gun on the couch, we did our handshake. I did quite a good job at ignoring the pain that rushes through every movement.

-"Can't believe you remember that!" She said between laughs.
-"I could say the same about you!" I tease.
-"What can I say? I have an incredible memory."
-"Sometimes!" I confirm.

The rest of the day was relax. We updated each other about our life. For the first time, I told someone about my family issues.
*-*

Too soon, it was time to sleep. Only when my eyes started closing, someone knocks on the door.