Trap

As soon as I unlock the door, the door open within a second and hit my head. Making me falling down. WHO'S THE IDIOT WHO OPENED THE DOOR LIKE THIS!?!?

   Three men entered my house without a word. Before I can react, two strong hands grab me by my already bruised arms. Pulling me upwards, I find the force to stand on my two feet.

   -"RUN!!!" I scream hoping it was loud enough to wake up Sam.
    -"Shit! Guys, go inspect the whole house! There's someone else here!" The man holding me said. The two others nod and start searching.
    -"What? There's nobody here except me!" I added realizing I alarmed them about Sam.

    After a minute, they were back.
  -"We fond nothing boss" Said the long blond hair man. He had snakebites and blue eyes.
  -"I confirm." Added the short brown hair. On his side, he had light brown eyes.

   Quickly, the person holding me got out a penknife from his pocket using his whole arm tattoo. He press the blade on my neck. Deep enough so that blood slide down without killing me.

  -"Tell your friend to come unarmed." The 'Boss' ordered me.
  -"Give me a good excuse to do that!" I challenge.
  -"Just do it!" He said while cutting a little farther.
  -"PLEASE SAM COME HERE!" I scream not able to resist the pain anymore.

    We hear a few footsteps. Then, Sam arrived in the room. Both men grab one  of her arm.

   -"Time to go." Boss decided.

   They pull us towards the rectangular part of the truck.
   -"How much money did you spend on our kidnapping?" Joked Sam.

  Ignoring her comment, the tattoo guy let go of Sam and open the door. Inside was two chairs clued to the floor.
  The annoying guy behind me slowly took the knife out of my skin. I let out a scream!!! Taking it out was the worst part! I have experience to say that!

  Handcuffs was attach to each chair for both, hands and feet. Eventually, Sam and I were sitting and clip in our own chair.

{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}

   The boys left, closing the door behind them. Leaving us in total darkness.
  -"I'm extremely sorry to have bring you into this..." I murmur, breaking the silence.
   -"It's not like it was the first time you bring me into trouble." She replied making me chuckle.

    There isn't much to say. We're both powerless. We're tired and about to get cold from the temperature of the night.
    My eyelid is starting to be heavy. Giving me a signal that I'm going to fell asleep.