Kick out

It's hard to say I'll rader stay awake when I'm asleep 'cause dreams won't come. --- --- --- At the same time, everything is never as it seems.

      Basically, when U sleep your like in your bubble. Which makes a separation between you/your dream and the rough reality. Though, the reality soon find a way to brake that bubble.

         Well, I'm in that phase....

-"YOU WORTHLESS CHILD!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN DISOBEY ME???" My mother scream.

     I heard it! But, my lazy brain is too preoccupied by my sleeping needs to actually registre what the message means. Too soon I'm pulled out of bed. Before I realize, I'm on the cold wooden floor of my bedroom.

-"You know, it's not my fault! I left a note with the chores you had to do! You're the one who chose to not do them!"
-"I'm so sorry!! I had a rough day at school an-an-and I fell asleep..." I'm quickly interrupt by a strong punch on my jaw.
-"STUPID GIRL! Don't you DARE say a word to me!!" She turn around to leave but added, "Next time you skip your chores, your kick out of the house."

Through all of this only one thing is on my mind; I don't wanna live forever. I don't wanna the pain to last.

-"Why would I stay here anyway?" The words come out of my mouth without a second of thought. Without thinking of the impact.
-"You ask for it!" She said coming towards me. She grab my hair and pull me to my already open window. Suddenly, she twist my wrist and bring my arm backwards. Blocking my shoulder in a hateful position.

Closing my eyes and wishing for the pain to simply fly away! By reflex, I walk forwards.

       Too soon, I trip over my window frame.