Gonna try to Survive

I'm awake but frozen in place. Every part of my body experience pain. I feel like every second that passes makes me weaker. I see a black car stop beside the sidewalk, which I recognize as Acura nsx 2015. The idea of getting kidnapped makes it way to my mind. Before I'm completely stressed out, I see my mother going to the expensive car. Without a glance back she go inside.

    Well, I think my mother did the same as my father. Abandoned me.
      She's gone.... probably forever
🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

       Stay laying on the green grass is less painful. Though, the sound of thunder suddenly gave me a boost of energy. I slowly get up. All of me burning; like if flames was eating me alive.

So much pain came as I walk forward. The stubborn person I am still decide to continue walking! What can I say? My mind is possessed by the word success.

    I turn the doorknob of the front door to be block halfway. Breaking news: the front door was locked.

   -"B-b-but how!?!?!?" I scream from frustration.

No way!! Too lazy to go around the house to the second entry!! It's probably gonna be lock anyways! I already prefer jumping inside by the window! The advantage of not having air conditioner is that the windows are always open.

One in particular got my attention. It didn't have a window screen. So every time that there's a wind that passes, it makes the curtains fly outside of the house.
Mentally preparing myself for the worst pain ever. I jump the highest I can and try to catch the curtain.

After the third time, I finally manage to grab it. I pull myself like if it was a rope.

-"Why is that SO difficult??? Couldn't she leave the door open??" I complain.

A lightning suddenly appear with a thunder following right after. Sadly, rain starts attack my town before I could enter.

Few minutes later I am inside my house. Well, the pain isn't that bad after all. I mean, I saw a lot worst. I close all the windows blocking the rain from coming inside.

There's only one thing left to do now; cry on the couch. I'm officially alone in my pathetic battle.

     A sound of footsteps makes me jump. I quickly turn around. The dark grey clouds doesn't let much light enter the room. I look around, making sure there wasn't anyone.
     Wait! Why do I bother doing that? I mean, it's not like someone would want to come here... right?