•11•

I snuggled up close to him and just starred into his eyes.

"Can I take a picture of you?" I smiled.

"That doesn't sound creepy at all," he smiled.

I reach for my phone on the nightstand and went to my camera.

I put the flashlight on and snapped the shot.

"I look ugly," he brushed back his hair

"Really, cause I think you look hot."

Did I really just say that out loud?

I shut up quickly and blushed.

I looked up at him and he had that cute smirk that makes me want to kiss him.

Something came over me because I turned around cupped his left cheek and kissed him.

He put his hand over mine and slowly removed it. He pulled his head bAck a bit and just looked at me for a bit.

"Kelsey, we can't."

"Sorry, I didn't mean too"

"Get some rest, I'll wait till you fall asleep."

Morning

I woke expecting to be alone on the bed, but Ethan was hugging me tight towards him.

I smiled and looked at his lips. His lips were soft and tasted of pancakes.

His eyes opened and he groaned at the amount of light entering the room.

"I need to get ready!" Ethan yawned.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm meeting Meredith's parents today. They want to go to the beach but I feel too lazy."

"You should get up then. You don't want to disappoint them already, do you?" I joked.

He faced me and closed his eyes.

"You're so cute when you sleep you know," he pulled me closer to him.

"You're really warm to sleep with."

"I should get ready now."

I smiled and pushed him of the bed.

"Ok, go."

He groaned and eventually got up to take his shower.

I set my phone out to take a picture. I fixed my
Hair up a bit and snapped a couple shots.

I wanted to post one on Instagram to lowkey see what Meredith's reaction would be.

I posted the picture and felt a bit scandalous.

An hour later

An hour later

I set Ethan's shirt on top of his bed then grabbed my shoes.

I was meeting up with sahar at her place.

I entered the bathroom to brush my teeth before I left but then there was a huge bang at the door.

"Got it!" Ethan shouted.

I finished brushing my teeth but then I heard my name.

"Meredith, calm down it was just a pict-"

"Do you like her, because if you do. . . Feel free to go with her. I'll understand, I mean, she gorgeous and-"

I opened the door ready to leave with a bright smile in my face but seeing Meredith cry made me feel so bad.

"Kelsey? What are you doing here?"

"Meredith, I know you don't like me because you think Ethan has feelings for me and
I have feelings for him, but let me just tell you. . . There is nothing going on between us. Hell, he never stops talking about you and how you're the one for him, and don't worry about me because I have a special someone of my own. I took that picture before you two were even a thing, so don't feel bad."

I looked at Ethan and he mouthed thank you.

I gave him small nod and smile then looked back at Meredith.

"And if you want, I'll stay away from him for good." I finished off.

She wiped her tears away and gave me a smile, "you don't have to do that. You just proved to me that I can trust you with Ethan."

"Good! Now if you'll both excuse me, I have a friend to meet," I said and walked to the door.

I said my final goodbye and left.