•9•

I snapped the last shot of Ethan and smiled.
"Alright everybody, gather up!" Henry yelled. We all gathered up and waited for Henry to talk.

"Ok first off, I want to thank everyone for your hard work and effort you all put into putting this photoshoot together because this is going to be a big seller," he said pointing at the picture I took of Ethan at our first photoshoot.

I don't know why, but the picture I took of Ethan are way better than any other picture I've taken in my whole life!

"and second off. . . I want Everyone to officially welcome Kelsey Calemine to the Calvin Klein industry. . . As an intern of course!" Henry shouted.

Everyone congratulated me but I was too shocked to even reply.

I mean, I knew it was just an official internship, but gosh.

Most people working as an intern would just get coffee's for those who wanted on, but me, I'm actually doing what I love.

Ethan walked up to me after everyone else and closed my mouth.

"Congratulation Kels," he hugged me.

". . . Thanks."

We parted and I smiled at him.

"So um... How are things with you and Meredith?" I asked.

"Great." He responded in such a dreary voice.

"Ethan, what's wrong?" 

"You weren't there."

I looked at him in confusion.

"Where?"

"The. . . Our photoshoot."

"Yeah, because I knew you'd be the friend who wouldn't really care because he knows he could always just reschedule."

"Ok...ok. I don't want to argue."

"Because there is no argument to it. I was the one taking time off of my day to take pictures of you."

"You're right, sorry." He backed up.

I totally knew I sounded bitchy, but I just can't anymore.

I'm in love with both Ethan and Nate.

I try convincing myself that being mean to him will make him be mean to me, ending with me not liking him anymore.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm. . ."

I swallowed my nice self and looked at Ethan.

"I'm sorry. I just can't do this anymore, Ethan. I think it's best if we just stop talking completely. I mean, except when we're working together."

"Wait what? Why?"

Part of me just wanted to tell him that it's because I'm in love with him, but he's with Meredith and they deserve to be happy.

"I don't know, I'm just not really feeling this friendship anymore."

"Kelsey, stop. You're being so childish right now and all because you left the apartment that I offered you to live in!"

"You're kidding right? You told me you were even going to ask me to leave."

"I was kidding! Meredith was sitting right there on the couch, what'd you expect me to do!"

"Ethan, I heard you out on the balcony. You don't have to lie just so you won't hurt my feelings."

"No Kelsey, I'm not lying to you, I would never do that to you. I lied to Meredith so I won't hurt her feelings."

You could hear the seriousness in his voice.

It took me a time to speak up again, but I did.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"It doesn't even matter anymore, because as of now, We're apparently not friends anymore." He turned around and walked away, leaving me with a huge knot in my throat.

Why do I do this?

Guess who's back! Me!!! Anyway, sorry for the bad chapter but at least I'll be updating more again.

Oh and also, I changed the character from Molly O'malia to Queen Kelsey Calemine❤️❤️❤️

5 votes?