Chapter 2: Jason's POV

I'm jason- high school football quarterback and sex god according to most. Not like I sleep with a lot of girls, but from those i have slept with they love it.

I was walking down the hall with my usual friends- football team and sara(this girl who actually thinks she has a shot) don't get me wrong, she is sexy as hell. Just not my type. She is arrogant and ignorant. Also, is a huge whore, let's just say I'm not the only one she sees.

As I walk into the cafeteria, I smell that same intoxicating scent, pomegranate, it sets my body and inner wolf on fire. I always try to find the source, I know that only a mates scent makes you feel this way. I know she is here.

She has to know I'm her mate, why hasn't she approached me? Maybe its Sara! Today I'll stay away from her at lunch and the rest of the school day to see.

When we sit down, I immediately lose my appetite at the site of the food.

Then the scent gets stronger, as if she was getting closer. I look around frantically, "Dude, what are you doing?" ask mark, another football player. "Ummm nothing," then I see her, a red head in skinny jeans and black army boots with a ripped up tank top clinging to her petite, milky skin body.

Her eyes a deep blue that I could stare at forever and just get lost in them. Before I could think I jump up and head straight towards her, nearly knocking everyone down.

That's when I see this big brute put his arm around her, causing me to stop in my tracks. I see her push him away and say something I didn't exactly catch besides the end,"f***off, Cody", I was seeing red.

I started running towards her as she struggles to get his arm off her. Just as I'm about to reach her, he raises his arm and slaps her right across the face.

I see tears in her eyes, But she was more pissed then me it seemed. That's when all hell broke loose.