Chapter 3: Cody meet my mate!

Molly's POV:

I saw him running towards me, I had been waiting for this moment! I couldn't believe he finally realized I was his!

He finally was going to claim me, everyone would know- including Sara, his little whore! According to white bridge pack law you have to stay away from a mated wolf, who ever he or she is even if you have history!

As usual, Cody has to ruin everything! Cody is my ex boyfriend and he actually slept with Sara, and when I confronted him he beat me until I swore to stay with him! Little did he know Jason, also Bata John's son, was my mate.

" Hey, my sexy mistress!" said Cody as he put his arm over my shoulder pulling me to him! Immediately, I react by trying to shrug his arm off," What now? I'll never be your mistress. I am the soon to be first female alpha and will not be referred to as mistress, being such a degrading term!" He looked at me in absolute shock, then smirked.

I use to think that smirk was sexy, now all I wanted to do was smack it off! " You're my sexy, soon to be alpha, mistress! Got it?!" he said through gritted teeth. " I will never be yours, not again! If you wanted me you should've thought of that before you slept with Sara!"

I look over and saw Jason looking on at us with one expression- pure rage! " Baby it was a mistake, I regret it all- even if she was good in bed." "Cody I suggest you let go of me now you a**hole!," I say as I look over to see Jason starting to walk towards us again- getting faster with each step.

" Look pet I'll never let you go with out a fight, understood?" he said as his grip tightened around me turning me to come face to face with him, literally our noises were touching. His hard, chiseled body pressed against me, all I felt was rage, "F*** off Cody!" I said spiting in his face.

Then he lost it, he pulled back and smacked me so hard across the face, I wasn't going to cry in front of everyone. I look up to see Jason sprinting towards us, with such rage, it was terrifying, yet a turn on non-the less. I look towards Cody to see him looking at Jason, with an expression I never saw before- fear.