Chapter 5: "Time to Face Up and Man Up"

Jason's POV

I was shocked- how could I expect her to come forward and claim me as her mate when I was always with a girl? My suspicions were confirmed. She had tears in her eyes as she spoke,"Why would you want me as your mate- when Sara, your little puppy, will gladly break tradition and let you mate her?" How could she say that? Of course I wanted to be with her.

I was so lost in thought, I didn't see her shift into a beautiful red haired wolf with a huge scar down her torso that was missing hair. It made me mad when she noticed I was fuming she whimpered away saying,"I'm sorry, I need to leave!"

She went to take off and before I could say a word she was gone! I shifted hoping to find her amazing, intoxicating scent. When I did I took off after her, only to realize she had went back to school. I saw her shift back and when I realized she was completely nude.

I ran to her and blocked her from walking,"Go back in the woods, NOW!" She gave me a questioning look, then smirked,"Who's gonna make me? You, my sexy mate? Please..."

I didn't budge as she tried to push past me, I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and running into the woods,"Stay Put, please?" She nodded,"Thank you, now do you have any extra clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah, in my car. I'll go get them, h-" I cut her off," No I'll go get them, stay put!" She nods,"It's a crimson colored jeep wrangle X with a lift." I go to find her jeep, I see it and sprint towards it. Relieved to see the I see a boy staring at me, I notice it's the douche that had his arm around my mate and slapped her.

Paybacks a PMSing bitch

"Hey you, yeah the one who had the nerve to lay a hand on my woman-" I Yelled as I ran and got right in his face," I will end you if I see you look at, speak to, mention her in a conversation, or even think about her! Got it?" I throw good punch straight to his smirking, smug face!

"She isn't Your woman, SHE IS MINE! Do you understand me?" that was enough I was gonna end this, I thought I was at least, till a hear a blood curdling scream from the woods- MOLLY!