Chapter 11: "Why?"

Mollys POV-

Since I had a couple hours before escaping I wanted to find out how Jason and spencer knew each other.

"So how ya been Spence?" was all that came to mind. He whipped his head around and spoke," Better now that my wife is here, how about you?" I went to say I was good until you drugged, kidnapped, and held me here, but he cut me off," Molly do you remember when we were kids, we were best friends- inseparable even.

We use to dress up and play knights and you would be a princess and I would save you... I've always had a crush on you."

I was letting his words sink in and I felt myself smiling while I remembered how we use to be. "I hate that our parents did this to us, they made it awkward between us and now you hate me." I stopped him right then," I don't hate you, well I didn't. Now your breaking me and my mate up and threatening to kill him. "

Thinking that my old best friend is doing this made the smile fade and tears started to swell in my eyes. "Why? Just why Spencer? Why are you doing this to me and my mate? You're hurting me and yet you think you're making me happy by forcing me to marry you?

I promise if you force me to marry you and hurt my mate I'll never stop trying to get away. I'll never forgive you, the love I have for you will be replace with a deep hatred."

He opened his mouth to speak but I stopped him," I know you apparently don't know how it feels to have a mate to love but if you did you wouldn't do this. You wouldn't care about the arrangement you would only want her. No matter what!"

I nodded letting him know he could speak," Molly, I have a mate. We bumped into each other just recently, I tried to tell my dad several times but he refuses to believe it. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was all for it. I was just doing it for my stepdad. He wants this marriage more than anyone, why, I dont know yet."

"Oh, Spencer," I shrieked hugging him and saying," You found her? That's great, let me tell Jason. There is no telling what he is thinking at this point." I opened my mind link and immediately heard Jason's voice in my head yelling for me to run.

'Jason what's wrong? Why do I need to run? Spencer doesn't want to marry me. We can be together. I'm coming to get you-','Molly, no, don't come in here. He is in here, Spencer's dad, he is pissed. Run Molly. Spencer is lying he doesn't have a mate, his dad is here to kill me.' Hearing that my wolf took over and I spun towards spencer, grabbed his throat and held him up off the ground.

" You lying piece of s*it! How dare you send your dad to kill my mate?" He started to talk but couldn't since I was cutting of his air supply. "Molly p-please let me ex-explain." I let his throat go and he fell to the floor, gripping his throat as he breathed in deep.

" I promise I'm not lying. Trust me please. I'll explain but right now we need to get to Jason. Come on. " He took my hand and we ran towards the way we just came from. When we barged into the holding cell, I gasped at the sight before me and screamed bloody murder.

There in front of me was a passed out Jason with blood all over him and cuts up his body and a tall midnight black wolf with a white tip of a tail and grey mussel, but it was coated in blood. His eyes a deep red and he was breathing heavy as he slung his head back and looked at me.

Despite my better judgement I ran to Jason and held him. His eyes fluttered open," Molly I said not to come. We are gonna have a long talk about you and your listening skills."

He coughed and blood spewed from his mouth and hit me in the face, but I could care less. My mate was lying in my arms dying and making a joke," Ha Ha such a funny one."

He smiled and his eyes started to flutter closed,"Jason I love you, I can't live without you. Please stay with me. We can get help, I'm not going to lose you no matter what!"

He oped his eyes," Molly marry Spencer or he will kill you too." I can't believe this is happening," No, never, it'll kill me to not have you now come on. I'll take you to the hospital."

I put his arm around me and helped him stand. Just then my uncle lunged at us but spencer caught him and sedated him. I looked at him," Thank you Spencer, I do love you. Go find your mate."

Before we left I felt a hand grip my ankle and I looked down to see my uncle looking at me," This is not over Molly."