Change my mind!

Chapter 1:

"About me"

My name is Molly, Molly rose, I am a senior at Bridgetown High. I couldn't wait to leave to go to USC... Or so I thought. I am a werewolf, my father is an alpha- everyone loves him, but they don't know who he really is.

My best and only friend Leah knows everything about me. Even that my father, Drey Rose, is an alcoholic, abusive, and controlling. He also doesn't want me to attend USC.

He has done everything in his power to stop me, he did away with my college fund my mom started as soon as she died. He told my teachers to fail me- which of course him being an alpha they had to listen.

But I can still pass no matter what, I can also go due to the money Leah's grandpa, Greg, is giving me to help get away from here.

Me and leah were walking, talking down the hall, about cheer leading, she loves it.

Leah is the popular one- total opposite of me. I'm quite, insecure, and a lazy person- she is wild, cocky, and does every sport imaginable.

Anyway, All I could think about was getting to lunch. That was until I saw him!!! My whole body went numb only to erupt in a million feelings-want, lust, love, and over all joy.

My mind was screaming one word- "Mate!" it had been a week of me knowing he is my mate and being in pure pain, seeing him with so many girls.

I can't blame him, he doesn't know I'm his mate...I plan on changing that! Today, I am going to walk by him and make sure we touch, as soon as we do- he will know.

Author note:

This is my first book, got any tips- don't be shy. Thanks I'll be updating chapter 2 later on today.