Chapter 6: "My Dad!"

Molly's POV:

I was sitting there waiting in the woods for Jason when I felt another presence. Immediately I jump up and was in fighting stance when I recognize the scent. I shift to my wolf as soon as he pounces. He stops in mid-air shifting to my' lovely' father.

"What are you doing out here? You should be at home! Where have you been for the past year?" did I mention I ran away about a year ago?

Flashback-

I walk into my house seeing my dads office light on, I try to stay quiet I know he goes in there to drink and be alone. I get in my room and undress to take a shower. I hear a door,"hello?"-no answer. I pay no attention until

*BAM!!!*

The door comes flying open,"Hey baby!" My father said as his words slurred in a drunken kind of way. "DREY GET THE HELL OUT!" i yelled at the top of my lungs.

"oh, no no, don't wanna be rude now do we?" my father stated with a mischievous look in his eye. I grabbed a towel and ran out of the room pushing him down. He grabbed my ankles and causing me to fall and bust my lip. He stands over me smirking and crouching down," Now why would you run from your daddy?"

I elbow him in the face, hearing a crack- knowing I broke the bastards nose gave me satisfaction. I run out of my house and into the woods behind my house- we had just moved to the new alpha house in a new location in town so I had no idea where to go- I saw a house and hesitated to go to it though it had lights on. All I had on was a towel, but I had no choice. I ring the doorbell- a couple seconds later I hear a person unlocking the door. As it parts I start crying- why, I don't know- That's when I met Leah, she and her family had just moved in to town after being approved my Drey, she was peering around the door before it flew wide open and she grabbed me into a hug," I'm sorry you just looked like you needed one,"she said as she pulled back.

"Come on I'll get you some clothes- you don't have to tell me why you're like this until you feel comfortable. What's your name?" That's where our friendship all started- after I had enough courage to tell her what happened, she wouldn't let me leave to go back, so I've been living with her and her brother.

I haven't met her brother, she has told me his nickname is jazz and id finally meet him today. She said I probably already knew him, but he has been staying with a friend to get some sleep since his sister's annoying girl friends seem to never shutup.

I think the reason he isn't coming home is because of me. I know he has to know me... I hope it won't be awkward.

Present-(In the woods with dad)

"ANSWER ME!" Drey's yelling snapped me out of my wondering thoughts. "Stop yelling at me, you should know why I left! Actually your constant b*tching was one big reason! Now leave." I suddenly yell approaching him only to be grabbed I let out a scream right before blackness took over.