Boy meets Pleasure

Yoongi laid in bed, they had two days off before they had to film for their 'Blood, sweat and tears' mv for the next comeback. With that being said Yoongi just laid there, thinking.. Well reminiscing about his date with Hoseok.

He was happy, truly happy. He can't remember the last time he woke up.. Happy? Which amazed him. Though he would love nothing more to lay in bed all day and re-live his date, he knew getting up and seeing Hoseok was a lot better. 

Or even better, having Hoseok in his bed with him?

"Aish" Yoongi rubbed his face, while smiling. "Get your head out of the gutter! You only went on one date!" He whispered.

With that he sat up and looked at the time on his phone which was 11:30 in the morning. He stretched out his arms and got up and left his room. 

In the hallway he took his time walking, still stretching out his limbs. Then he heard the most contagious laugh. Yoongi stopped what he was doing and quickly walked towards the living room, and saw Hoseok laughing at Taehyung's facial expressions.

Yoongi smiled, and watched till suddenly Tae faced him with a funny looking expression.

"Yoongi-Hyung~" Taehyung singed with the same expression and any other time he would have told the younger he looked stupid and ignored him. But Yoongi was in such a good mood that he just smiled and softly laughed, he looked at Hoseok and saw that he had the most purest smile on him. And if anything Yoongi smile grew wider, he shook his head and sat down on the couch beside them.

"Morning!" Hoseok said cheerfully, 

"Morning Hoseok," Yoongi replied with a groggy voice. Still tired but waking up with Hoseok around.

Taehyung gave Yoongi a look that said 'whatta bout me?' "...And Tae."

"Morning." Taehyung said with a satisfied grin.

"So, good dreams Yoongi-ah?" Hoseok questioned.

"Mmm Hmm" Yoongi nodded whilst rubbing his eyes. "The best, but realities better."

"Huh?" Tae looked confused but Hoseok looked happy, he knew what Yoongi mean't and he felt the same.

Slowly the sounds of phones and the t.v filled the air. All occupied with their own little worlds. When suddenly Yoongi got a text message from Hoseok.

'Yoongi-ah, you look good.'

Yoongi looked at the message and smirked then looked at Hoseok, which he was to focused on his phone.

'What are you doing? Tae's right beside you?'

Then Yoongi continued to look on twitter, reading armys tweets to them. They were always so cute and funny. Though he would usually skim the ones that asked where he and Jungkook were, it wasn't like he wanted to ignore them it was just that he never liked taking selcas. But by now he hoped his fans knew that about him. Then another notification came from Hoseok.

'He can't see my screen anyway,'

Yoongi looked up and Hoseok was sitting right beside Taehyung with his phone at a slant to the side.

'Yeah, its not obvious or anything.'

'Well would you like him to read what I want to say?'

'...And what's that?'

Yoongi waited for the text, looking at his phone screen. But it wasn't coming so he looked at Hoseok to which the younger was rubbing his temple with his eyes closed.