The Disaster of a Party

Ethan's POV.

The weather was a bit chilly, I wore Gray's black hoodie since mine was lost in the foam pit due to Grayson's totally awesome prank. Yay.

Normal jeans were on and so were my white sneakers. We were heading back to the warehouse after we arrived from New Jersey, Cameron took the flight before us since a few mistakes have been done with the papers so she probably arrived and was waiting in the warehouse.

Our flight arrived a day early. That wouldn't be a problem.

When we were almost close to the warehouse Grayson cut the silence,

"What the heck is that sound," he said word by word as he cut me off my thoughts. I focused more and heard party music coming straight from our house.

"Wait what the-" I said, "Music? Did Cameron seriously throw a party?"

"Well she has a couple of friends here in LA," Gray responded.

We approached the door and quietly opened it. The ring of the music hit us like a freaking bus, it was louder than Grayson's snoring.

Yeah just kidding, but seriously, it's roaring.

"Yeah Gray, I don't think these are just a couple of friends."

People filled the room, I could spot a few people drinking and throwing the cups onto the floor.

"Oh my God, Ethan check our rooms and the living room, I'll check the warehouse. Find Cameron." Gray ordered.

Grayson's POV.

I can't believe Cameron threw a party here, this is going to be a long night.

I sprinted down to see our foam pit full of older guys, some were shirtless.

"Excuse me, do you know where Cameron is?" I asked a guy who seemed to be a bit quieter. I quickly recognised that he was Max, Cam's best- guy- friend.

"Ayeeee Gray, didn't know you were coming here tonight, Cam's passing the drinks. She's down by the trampoline," He pointed towards the trampoline where Cam and a few other girls were chuckling and drinking beer.

I thanked him and quickly dashed proceeding to my annoying 19 year-old sister.

A shout filled the room.

"CAMERON!!"

Music paused, people stopped and a line cleared leading right to my sister.

"Grayyyyyy, I can explain"

"Seriously Cam, a party? Here?"

She was about to respond when a bang came. The first shot exploded through the window.

"Everybody get down!" I heard Ethan yell from the top. People huddled together screaming and as soon as it quietend a bit, a bomb erupted causing a few people from my left to pass out. Maybe die.

Police cars came after that and we had to make sure everyone was here. The injured were sent to the hospital. Fortunately, no one died.

However one thing wasn't fortunate.

Cam was missing

Note:

Hopefully you enjoyed this part, give suggestions in the comments below.