Epilogue

Grayson's POV.

 I pushed through the crowd,

 "Sorry, sorry ma'am. Sorry sir."

 I found a way to my seat and sat down. While waiting for the graduation party to begin, I noticed Ethan forcing himself through the crowd while bumbing into another every now and then. He headed towards his seat, which was right next to me.

 "When's it starting?" He asked.

 "In five." I replied, "Did you make sure they got their speech right?"

 "Yup, we've been working on it for two days." He responded, "Kai got so bored that she actually fell asleep on the couch. Chloe had such a good speech.  Kai not so much, but hey atleast they're graduating."

 "I still can't believe Kai had to repeat Senior year," I claimed.

 "Oh c'mon, they've been living down there their whole life, she doesn't know where the classes are and how highschool works. Plus her attitude isn't helping," he stated.

 "I agree."

 We both chuckled and had quieten down a bit since they were starting.

 A guide directed them to where they were going to sit or stand blabla. They had on their graduation bow. After they played the National Anthem and recited the Pledge of Allegiance, the principal took place in the middle of the stage and welcomed everyone.

 "Welcome dear parents, teachers, guests and students. Today is our beloved students' graduation ceremony."

 A huge round of applause filled the room.

 After all that bullshit of welcoming and so on. Came on a professional politician, I didn't remember his name. Anyways he gave the speech then they took their diplomas and it was time for the speech.

 "Arnold Camend," a teacher called out for the students to give their speech.

.......

"Lucy Tilem."

 "Jennifer Carnel."

 "James Traquel"

 "Chloe McCann."

 She came on stage, we gave her an applause then them room went silent. It was time for her speech.

 "Hello dear teachers, parents and guests who came here today. It's such an honor to be here giving a speech to so many people. As most of you might know, I've gone through a lot of things and did a lot of things that I wasn't proud of. Then I came here to get educated, it was hard for me to make friendships at first but everything was fine after that. Now before I ramble, I wanted to thank my teachers, fellow classmates and most importantly my good friends right there," she pointed at me and Ethan. Everybody clapped their hands and some people patted us on the back. We just smiled and let her continue, 'I couldn't have gone here without their help. So thank you. Never give up on your dreams, because look where I am right now. Thank you"

 I clapped as she moved away from the stage.

 "Kai Hardinlas."

Ethan's POV.  

 It was her time to go on stage. I was nervous for her. She didn't make such a good speech. It was like: Hey everybody, I wanted to say thank you for everything, never lose faith k bye.

 Yeah. On point.

 She cleared her throat and started.

 "Umm, so let's start off easy. I can't make anything not sarcastic so yeah, bare with me."

 Laughter filled the room.

 "Umm, I would like to thank Google, for homework."

 Another laughter, even I couldn't help but laugh.

 "Speaking of Google, you must always remember; You can Google for an answer. You can Google for a mate. You can Google for a career. But you can't Google to find what's in your heart - the passion that lifts you skywards. I would also certainly like to say for the people who are afriad of failing a year, there's no success without failure. So yeah, enough with the boring speech, let's kick some ass."

 People covered their mouths and howled as for expressing their amusement and happiness. She can't swear on stage. But hey, that's how Kai rolls eh?

 After all of that we went back home, Kai and Chloe had officially moved in with us.

 Me and Gray had graduated from online school a year early so that was last year.

 Anyways, we watched a movie and didn't do anything until.

 'Guys wanna go climb a mountain?" Kai said as if she was asking for some bread.

 "What brought that up?" I inquired.

 "I don't know, I just wanna climb a mountain. No reason."

 "Okkk, that's not a bad idea actually," Gray said.

 "Let's go," Chloe declared.

 ***

Author's last fucking note:

Thanks guys for reading. This was short and not proofread.

 This was kinda shit so ye heads up.

 Gunna be writing some new stories in the future check em out. Well if I have time because shit's going down and ye.

 So had fun writing this story and I will miss those characters a lot.

 Well bye.