The Meeting

Grayson's POV.

"Why do you guys have 4 beds in one room?" I asked curiously.

"We had roomates," replied Kai as she was lying on her bed, scrolling through her feed.

"Where are they?" Ethan questioned.

"Dead."

"Oh.."

It didn't occur to me that they used to have roommates. And it definitely didn't occur to me that they were dead.

"So what are we going to do today?" I inquired.

Chloe emerged from the bathroom fully dressed,

"Well..." she trailed off, "We can't really do the plan tonight."

"Why not?"

"Guests coming tonight and having a meeting with big turtle boy and we've got to be there," Kai replied while she was still looking at her phone not drawing attention to any of us. She was still in her pajamas.

 "How the heck do you have internet?" I asked.

 "I don't. I am seeing the gallery."

 "Oh, ok."

  Ethan continued the previous conversation,

"Who are they?" 

"Don't know yet, all we know is that they're two people, a woman and a man coming tonight to discuss a deal with Gerard and the main crew," Chloe answered.

A woman and a man...I am not even going to try and convince myself, these 'people' must be mom and dad.

I glanced at Ethan and saw that he was lost in his own thoughts, so I decided to break the silence.

"So you guys are from the main crew?"

"Me and Chloey are Head Guards and Gerard's right and left arm," Kai responded still focusing on her phone.

"Chloey?" I confused, "You never call her that."

"It's a secret nickname I give her."

Behind me, Cam was just waking up.

"About damn time," I heard Kai mumble under her breath.

"Cam get dressed up, breakfast is in a few. You too Kai," Ethan kinda ordered.

***

Me, Ethan and Cam were sitting on a lunch table, more of an outdoor park wooden table that was about to break. They sure wanted us to have the best service as prisoners.

Kai and Chloe were sitting with a bunch of members. One of them was Karen, the creepy woman from yesterday and the other was Jake, the one who brought Cam to our cell.

After we finished breakfast they announced that everyody goes back to their cells, no work today because they have an important meeting and can't be bothered to keep an eye on us.

We were getting up from the 'lunch table' until something caught my eye.

Mom and dad.

I knew they were the secret guests. I could see Kai and Chloe's eyes widen. They looked at us with a worried look and then had to introduce themselves to my parents.

Ethan and Cam's mouths were wide open. Shocked. We stood there trying to eavesdrop on them.

"You going to stay there all day?" Gerard retorted with raised eyebrows, "Kai, take them to their cell- I mean room."