An Unknown Past

Ethan's POV.

I turned around to see two girls about our age. The one on the left had light-brown hair that went down right below her chest. She had hazel eyes just like the other girl, moreover, the female on the right had blonde hair, cut short to her chin. They both were tanned and looked related but definitely not alike.

"Oh well let me gue-" Gray said before he got interrupted.

"No," the blonde haired girl cut him of, "let us 'kindly' introduce ourselves."

"Enough with the gang crap Chloe, I think they're aware of who they're facing," the girl with the light-brown hair, who must be Kai Hardinals, disturbed her little act.

Kai approached me, we could have easily punched our way out but the problem is...

1: She has a bat fiercely being gripped in her hands

2: She's trained with a professional gang

In just seconds she rose the bat and smashed it onto my head and everything went black.

"Ethan!"

***

I woke up in a dull place, felt like a basement. Walls are dusty as expected and floors are grey. I hear giggles coming from near. I look to my right to find Gray passed out, I must have woken up before him.

"Gray," I whispered while shaking him, "Gray wake up."

"Ughh," he groaned as he got his squished face of the chalky ground.

"Finally awake sleepy-heads?" A masculine voice originated from infront of what seemed like iron bars. It was a guy, wearing a leather black jacket and a plain white shirt underneath. He was dressed in jeans and white shoes.

He opened the 'prison' door while speaking,

"Now, you're going to follow me the easy way or the hard way. Your choice."

Of course, Gray got up and followed and so did I. On my right were Kai, Chloe and a couple more members from the gang. When we stepped out of the cell they all cheered except Kai who seemed to always keep a serious face. Chloe nudged her in the shoulder and mumbled something to her that apparently made her smirk.

"You guys leaving me to do all the dirty work aren't ya?" The guy yelled sarcastically.

"How about you do something for the first time without needing my help?" Kai responded in an even more sarcastic way. But what really got to me was the 'dirty work'. Are we getting murdered.

"What do you want from us?" I guess Gray was thinking the same thing as me because he just blurted out the stupidest yet demanding question.

"It's certainly not only what we want from you," Chloe replied while everyone stood in silence.

I tilted my head in confusion but only then I realized what she's talking about.

Cami

Grayson's POV.

Cameron is alive.

If she's what they're threatening us with then she's definitely alive.

My heart felt relieved for a second until I realized we all could actually be murdered within seconds.

"You guessed it yourself. Don't be surprised, yes your big old sister Cameron's alive. Unfortunately," Kai grinned in the most murderous grin ever.

"Follow me 'clones'" Chloe spoke with a chuckle.

We tracked her as Kai and the other dude were behind us.

Our guide ushered us through weird places, we were doubtlessly underground. People were working, carrying packages and laughing. We passed a few cells with people in it. I'd seen those people before on the news because they were missing.

We were lead to a more technical room with white quartz walls. Televisions' screens were showing diverse areas. She typed a few thing into a laptop that was lying on a metal desk and a man popped up on one of the TV screens.

"Oh why hello there," the man welcomed us not very warmly, "I am Gerard, call me Mr. G please."

"Ok, 'Mr. G' can you please explain to us why the heck we're here," E communicated a bit harshly.

"You better shut you mouth or-" Kai was about to explode when Gerard hindered her.

"It's all good Kai," Kai seemed to quieten down a bit after that, "Now you are Ethan correct. Ha see, I can tell you apart. Now for the real talk, I know you must have dozens of questions floating in that tiny head of yours. Well don't worry no more because I promise you all them questions will be answered when the time is right."

"Where is Cameron?" I asked bluntly.

"Oh please do not worry about her, she's alright right here with me."

He grabbed a girl and as soon as I realized it was Cameron I shouted and so did Ethan.

Kai and Chloe lurked us and made us 'shut our mouths'.

"You see, you don't know much about your parents do you?" Gerard interrogated.

"Your parents weren't who they seemed to be. I met them personally and oh my pony they were vicious."

"Call them that again and I will-" Ethan exploded.

"Do what, punch the TV screen. Sorry dumbass. Not happening." Kai said as she grabbed Ethan arms and squished them tightly.

"Me and your parents had 'bad blood' between us. And since I can't capture them, the best way to lure them in is using you. Yes, you are going to be one of the reasons your family ends.

***

After we were sent back to our cell, it was 2am and everyone is dead asleep.

Except that person who's hissing.

Guysss

Author's Note:
Hopefully you enjoyed this part, made it longer than the last and more thrilling.

Who is Gerard and what does he want from the Dolan family?

Who is the mysterious person hissing at the bars?

What happened to Cameron?

What bad blood is between Gerard and the twins' parents?

Find out in the next chapters.