The Skinners

Ethan's POV.

"Two weeks, Gray, two weeks" I slammed both my hands onto our wooden coffee table, it hurt but I just didn't care anymore.

Cameron had been missing for two freaking weeks! We can't find any clues or evidence that might lead to the kidnapper.

"Ethan we can't give up," Gray replied.

"We're not. We're never."

Before my clone haha could speak, his phone rang with Detective Racoon on the screen.

Gray picked up real fast.

"Hello, Ethan and Grayson Dolan correct?" the detective asked.

"Yes, Sir. Are there any new news about our sister's kidnapping?" Gray asked.

"Would you please kindly proceed to my office? We'll talk more there."

*In Detective Racoon's office*

"Boys, some good news have arrived," the detective announced, "And so have the bad. A baseball bat has been found on one of the dull streets in LA, the baseball bat was covered in blood, specifically, your sister's blood."

"Are there any fingerprints?" I inquired curiously.

"Yes, and according to the fingerprint the owner, ermmm owners, are Kai Hardinlas and Chloe McCann."

"And who are those exactly?" Gray demanded.

"Boys, that's where the bad news come, those girls are technically in one of the most dangerous gangs in the entire world. Not just in LA, we haven't captured any of their members but have found clues that lead to more than just kidnappings."

"Wait you mean they-"

"Boys, The Skinners are the gang with the most murders."

My heart dropped, Cam isn't just kidnapped, she might be dead.

Grayson's POV.

We rushed to the street where there were six police cars and more than sixteen police officers, Detective Racoon had suggested that we acompany them in their search but as well we have to stay close.

"Anything, Sir?" I questioned.

"Not yet Mr. Dolan"

This was helpless, they won't find anything. From what the detective had explained, this gang is surprisingly super good at hiding even though they leave hints. But why would they just leave a baseball bat with Cam's blood? Is it a threat?

"E, we have to go."

"Why?"

"Because they're not going to find anything, we're looking on our own."

"Gray have lost your darn mind? You heard Racoon, they're extremely dangerous. Let's just do what he ordered and stay here."

"Ok well fine, I am going. Have fun walking home Ete-wee-tee"

"First of all, shut up. Second of all, fine, I am joining."

I told him to follow my game.

Ahhhhhehehdhduebsgdyeb

Yeah, that was me attempting to cry.

We got permission to go home, but we're not. Yet.

We explored more through the streets until we were in an empty dusty avenue.

That's when I heard two feminine voices at the same time.

"Hey boysss"

Author's Note:
I know this is short please don't kill me. Tried to make it longer than before and will do more next part.