A Plan

Ethan's POV.

I woke up with Gray's snoring creeping into my poor ears. It looked like Chloe and Kai have already woke up since there was a bit of chit chat.

"Yo, Gray, wake up bro," I said with my dry lips that could barely move anymore. We must have overslept, it's 12:30p.m.

"Just 5 more minutes," Grayson whined.

"It's not like we're going to school Gray, now get up. Let's see what they're up to," I whispered.

We dressed up in normal clothes that were left for us since we didn't have a bag to pack on our way here. The girls gave me jeans, black sneakers and a simple white T-shirt. Gray got a dark green shirt just the colour of newly formed jungle leaves, he also got jeans that were a bit darker than mine and white shoes.

We walked out into the living room where there was a white couch with a dark wooden coffee table. Infront of it was a large TV screen. The girls were watching a TV show, apparently it was Teen Wolf.

"Hi..." Gray greeted with hesitation.

"Well good morning. Certainly looking better than the trash you were yesterday," Kai joked.

"Thanks for the compliment," I replied sneeringly.

"Breakfast is in the kitchen. Eat and get yourself ready to face big mama today," Chloe chuckled.

"Is that supposed to be Gerard?" I questioned with a grin.

Chloe just nodded with a smile on her face.

We headed to the kitchen, pancakes were on the table. My favourite food, well apart from pineapple pizza I'd never get tired of that.

We sat down at a dining table with only two chairs, looks like they got the apartment just for exactly two people.

We ate silently until I broke the silence.

"Do think it's a trap?"

Gray looked up from his plate and asked,

"What?"

"Do you think they're lying to just let us earn their trust?"

"I don't think so Ethan, they look as if they're cool with us as allies, heck maybe even friends," he replied, "plus we have no choice, we either take the risk or lose Cam."

He was right, if we don't get in their New Jersey area we might never see Cami again.

A strong feeling hit me. I miss Cam. I miss how she and Gray used to team up on me all the time. I miss how we played that 'Two Truths And A Lie' game, figuring out that she backed my car into a pole.

I grinned at the thought of her, I miss my sister.

But mostly I miss my fanbase. I wonder what they're doing right now. Freaking out about me and Gray and Cam. Some are probably crying. Some might have gone looking for us. I just wanted to tell them all that we're fine and that we're going to be back soon. Hopefully.

"C'mon you turtles, we don't have all day," I heard Chloe shout from the living room.

***

We rode in their black car. Kai was driving silently. Next to her was Chloe. Me and Gray were sitting in the back.

"So where is that place exactly?" I inquired.

"Not far from here," Kai responded, "we're almost there."

Fifteen minutes later Kai stopped the car, she turned off the engine and ordered us to follow Chloe while she walks behind us.