Chapter 3

2 years later

Yn

Hi I'm Yn. 14 years old. I'm now living in a really different life. My little brother is now 4 and he is so god damn annoying. If your asking where I'm living now well I'm now living at Miami,Florida. With who? Aunt Jess and Uncle James of course.

Oh and let me tell you a secret. I'm a spy. Yes I'm serious. I just knew about this 2 years ago by Aunt Jess and Uncle James when my mom passed away.

By the way, my little brother Jared doesn't know about this because he's too young. He'll know about it when he's 12. If your wondering if I'm popular at school. I'm not. This was a lot more worst than 2 years ago. At least I had a friend back then but now. *sigh* I don't. Why? Nobody notices me.

I'm always at the library reading books cause the books there are so interesting. I don't go to the cafeteria. Why? Its boring there and the food there is just weird. Well I've gotta go now. Aunt Jess is calling me.

"Yn, can you buy all of this?" she said while giving me a list. "Yeah sure.." I said. "Here's the money.." I replied a simple "Okay" and she said "Thanks." I ran out.

If your wondering what I'm wearing. Well I'm wearing a blue T-shirt that says "Challenge Accepted" on it. And a pair of skinny jeans. I don't like wearing shorts. It feels weird.

As I was walking down the street, I saw a guy. He's name is Austin Carter Mahone and he's one of the most popular guys at our school with his 3 friends Alex, Robert and Zach.

Don't call me a stalker cause I don't stalk him. I just know about him because he's a Youtuber. I use to have a crush on him but I know he'll never notice me or even like me back so I just leave it.

He's now crossing the road and a car is about to hit h- Wait.. What the hell am I doing?! I ran to him and pushed him to the other side. He winces in pain and rubbed his elbow. I stood up.

"Sorry sir but I had to push you because a car was about to hit you. I have to go now. Bye." I ran away before he could say a thing.

Austin

"Sorry sir but I had to push you because a car was about to hit you. I have to go now. Bye."

Those were the first and last words I heard from her. I wanted to chase her but she might think I'm an insane person. I sighed walking across the street again. I should really be careful.

As I was walking to Alex's house. I was wondering where is she from. There's a possibility she's from this neighbourhood. I was also wondering where she's schooling. She could be from my school but I have never seen her face before. I sighed again.

I ringed the doorbell as soon as I got to Alex's house. I was greeted by a happy Alex. "Hey Aus! Ready to pl-" I cut him off saying "I need your help." "Well what do you want me to do?" he said. A bit more serious now.

"Help me find this girl. She-" I got cut off. "Girl?" he said grinning. "Yes girl" I said. "I almost got into an accident just now but this girl saved me by pushing me to the other side. I have a few scratches on my elbow but its okay." I said in a serious voice.

Alex's face expression became serious "So you want me to find her?" I mentally face palmed. "Duh.. I just said that just now.." "Oh right.. Sorry.." He chuckled while scratching the back of his neck.

"So will you help me find her?" I said full of hope. He smiled "Sure! Anything for my buddy!" "Great!" I grinned. "But the only thing is..." I frowned. "What?" He said. Slightly confused. "I'm not sure if she's from this neighbourhood and I'm also not sure which school she goes."

"Don't worry buddy! I'll help you! How about you tell this to Zach and Robert tomorrow? I want to buy some food since mine is all finish." He said. "Okay then.. Well let's go to the store.." I said happily.