Chapter 8

Yn

I'm now lying on the floor. I'm at my room though so I don't mind lying on the floor cause no one can see me. NO ONE.

I checked my wall clock and it's now 3:57 p.m. I went inside Jared's room. I was thinking to see a really noisy and playful Jared but instead I see a really exhausted and sleepy Jared. I smiled and went back in my room.

I sat down and played "All Of Me" by John Legend on the piano. I didn't know why. I just wanted too.

I sang and I just realize I was singing on the top of my lungs. I have a habit of doing that when I'm alone at home. I stopped singing and went down to check if Aunt Jess and Uncle James heard me.

Well guess what? They weren't the only one that heard me. A blonde haired girl, a woman and a man heard me too. I guess the girl is the same age as me and the man and the woman are her parents.

"Yn, were you the one singing just now?" Aunt Jess questioned me with a smile. "Umm.. Yeah..." I said with a blank expression. "You have a really nice voice!" The  blonde haired girl said smiling. "Oh.. Umm.. Thanks.." I said. "Oh Yn, this is your cousin, Rachel and this is Mrs.Jay and Mr.Jay. Their spies too."

"Owh.. Its nice to meet you.." I said smiling. "Nice to meet you too!" They chorus. "So Yn, umm.. Your Uncle and I are going on a mission at Australia. We heard that your father has been causing a lot of trouble there." "So Jared and I are going live together? Alone?" " Of course not! Rachel will be living in here until we get back." Aunt Jess said. "Wait.. So no adults? What about Jared?" I asked. Feeling scared by the second.

"Well since your old enough to take care of yourself, I'm fine with it. And I'm sending Jared to your grandmother at Turkey. I told his teacher about it already." Aunt Jess said. "Owh okay then.." I said. Shaking in fear because what if my dad showed up? Yeah, he might be at Australia but what if he comes here? Oh gosh..

"Were leaving tomorrow and Rachel is going to sleep here starting from today." Uncle James said. "Okay." I said. "But where is she going to sleep?" I asked. "In your room." Uncle James replied. Great. No privacy. I replied him with a simple "Okay." and as Rachel started carrying her bags to go to my room, I decided to help her.

"Hey, let me help you.." I said taking one of her bags. "Thank you." she said politely with a smile. We went in my room and Rachel and I put her bags down.

"You can sleep on the bed.. I'll sleep on the floor.." I said. "Oh no, its okay.. I'll sleep on the floor.." she said. Oh gosh.. I know she won't back down so since my bed is king size, I guess both of us can sleep there.. "You know what? How about I have this side and you take this side of the bed..." I said pointing at which side I'm sleeping and which side she is sleeping. She nod in agreement.

We sat on our sides and Rachel started talking. "So your name is Yn, right?" she questioned. "Yes. And since your name is Rachel, is it okay if I call you Rach?" I asked her. "Sure!" she said. "And I'll call you.." she thinks deeply. "Snoopy!" she said giggling. I laughed at her. "Nah, I'm just kidding.." she said. "I'll call you Yn." "Okay" I replied her.

•••

"So your afraid of spiders, aye?" she asked smirking. "Yeah.. Their the most ugliest beast in the whole universe!" I said. She laughed. Just as I was about to ask her what's her fear someone called me. "Hold on a second." I said to Rachel. "Kay kay!" she replied me. I answered my phone.

"Hello?" "Yn?" That voice is familiar. Daniel? Maybe not. "Umm.. Yes this is Yn. Who's this?""A murderer!" he shouted. Yup, its Daniel. "Dann, its you, right?" I giggled. "Correct!" he said.

"What are you doing now?" he asked. "Talking with my cousin.." "Is it a he?" he asked sounding worried. "Of course not! Its a she! She's going to stay here for a while so she's going to school with us tomorrow." I said. "Okay then! Well I've gotta go now! Bye! Lo-Shit." and the line went off.

I wonder what he was about to say. I put my phone in my pocket and continued to talk to Rachel.

"Who was that?" she asked grinning. Which reminds me off Daniel. "Oh, just a friend of mine.." I said. "Guy or girl?" she asked. Still grinning. "Guy." I replied her simply. "Ooooooh!" she said in a teasing voice. "Stop.."I pushed her playfully on the arm.

"Okay okay.." she said laughing. "But make sure you'll tell me everything!" she said grinning.

This girl.