Chapter 7

YN

I sat down reading my favourite book "Divergent" . I have read this book a million times but it never gets bored. Daniel sat beside me reading "Thrones Of Glass".

"That's a really nice book." I said while smiling at him. "Really?" "Yeah.. My best friend Emily, which she's living at London, read that book before and she said it was really interesting.." "Owh.. Anyways, what book are you reading?" he asked.

"Divergent." I said. "Oh! I haven't read the book yet but I have watched the movie..." he said while smiling. "I have watched the movie too but I prefer the book better.." I said. My eyes still glued to the page I'm reading. "The movies different from the book?" he asked. Pretty curious. "Mmhmm.." I hummed. "Owh.. I thought its was exactly the same, that's why I didn't bother to read the book.." he said to me.

I replied him with a simple "Owh.""Who do you mostly go here with?" he asked. "No one." I say frowning. "Well I guess now you have someone!" "Huh?" I looked up at him. "What? Who?" I questioned him. He pointed at himself and said "Me.. Duuh..." I giggled when he said "Duuh" because he sounded funny. "Well okay then.." I said. Looking at the page again.

•••

RING.

"I guess recess time is done.." I said. "Yeah.." he frowned. I wonder why. "Why are you frowning?" I asked him curiously. "Oh.. Umm.." he said nervously. "I just really want to read this book.." he said smiling nervously this time. I didn't want him to get bothered by me so I just said "Oh okay.."

We went to our lockers. His locker is just 3 lockers away from mine so after he was done taking his books, he went to me.

"What's your next class?" he questioned. "Umm... French.." I said plainly. "Same!" he said smiling. Is this guy always cheerful? I guess so.. I smiled at him and he started talking again. This time, he was talking about his childhood instead of his interest and others.

"So your mom left you?" I asked. Instantly feeling guilty as I saw him frowning. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have asked.." I said "Its okay.." he said. "Well let's get to class before Mrs.Jenna comes in!" he said smiling. But now fake smiling. "Okay." I said.

We went in French class and luckily, Mrs.Jenna wasn't here yet. I sat at my usual place and Daniel sat beside me. I started humming songs. I guess Daniel heard me because he was grinning at me.

"What?" I asked him. "You didn't tell me you can sing!" he said still grinning. "Since when did I sing? And stop grinning at me.. Its creepy.." I said giggling. "Well you didn't actually sing. You just hummed. And I can't..." he said as his grin grew wider. This boy.

"I didn't.. Yes you can.. Now stop it you creepy boy.." I said as I ruffle his hair and giggled. "Yes you did! I can't and my hair!" he said styling his hair back. I just laughed at him. His face reaction is so funny.

Austin

Her. Him.Together. Laughing. What is going on? I don't know what feeling I'm feeling right now but seing her with him feels wrong. Really wrong. I was just about to go to her but then, Mrs.Jenna came in. I sighed.

French class starts and I see her taking notes. She really is different. She, that guy beside him and I are the only ones taking notes now. But I guess that guy started taking notes because of Yn. What a copy cat. I rolled my eyes.

•••

RING.

I was about to went out but then I decided to stay for a while since she and that guy are still in. I sighed and just decided to go to my next class. Maths.

Yn

Austin. Austin. Austin. Austin. There's something about him. Don't get me wrong, Daniel is a really funny guy. He's charming. He's nice. He's a gentleman. He's sweet. But Austin. There's just something about him. I just sighed.

•••

RING.

I'm now walking home with Daniel. His house isnt beside mine but he's living at the neighbourhood and that's the reason him and I are walking back together. We're talking about our likes again.

"So you love to play the guitar?" I questioned. "Yeah.. Its calming to me.." he said. "Owh.." I said. "What instrument do you play?" he asked. "I.. Play the piano.." I said. "Piano, aye?" he said grinning. Not that grin again.

"Yeah.. And is it okay if I ask you a question?" I asked. "Ask away!" he said smiling at me. "Why do you ALWAYS grin at me whenever I talk about.. Things?" I asked. "I don't know.. I just.. Grin.." "Hmm.." I hummed. "I guess that explains everything.." I said. Which actually doesn't explains everything.

"Oh.. This is my house.." I said to him. "Owh.. I'll pick you up tomorrow.." he said. "Oh its okay.. My aunt and uncle sends me too school.." I said. "Owh.." he said while frowning. "But I can walk to school if I want to.. So I guess I can walk to school with you tomorrow.."

"Tomorrow only?" he said still frowning. "Well.. It can be-" he cut me off, grinning again. "Everyday?" "Yeah." I said. "Okay then!" I'll pick you up tomorrow!" he said smiling. I giggled. "Okay.." I said.

Am I falling for him?