Chapter 11

Yn

As usual, I brought my gun with me. "You ready Rach?" I asked Rachel. "Yeah, I am!" she said. We both went out and I shivered a little.

"Its cold.." I said while looking at Rachel. My palms furiously rubbing along my skin to ignite a feeling of warmth. "Well its not to me.." Rachel said. "Well its because your wearing a jacket..." I said. "Exactly!" she said while smiling. I rolled my eyes and started walking to the park.

"So where are we going?" she asked. Her hands inside her jacket pockets. "To the park.." I said and pointed to the left with my gun. "This is the park?" Rachel asked. "Well yeah.. What do you expect it to be? A farm full of zebras?" I said sarcastically. She just laughed her head off. What's so funny about that?

I sat down on a bench while Rachel laid on the ground. I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" she asked. "Nothing.." I said and looked away. I saw a black figure sitting next to a tree. He was drinking a tin of beer? Not good.

"Rach.." I said. "What?" she said. "We better start walking away because I see a guy sitting beside a tree while drinking a tin of beer." I said. Rachel stood up and the guy look towards our direction. He started walking towards us, grinning.

"Run." I said to Rachel and ran. The guy started running. We were almost home but the guy caught Rachel. He hold her wrist real tight and Rachel started to panic.

"Let her go.." I say. "Don't make me kill you." I said holding my gun up. The guys grin fade away as he started walking backwards. "Run or I will shoot you." I said and glared at him, still holding my gun up. "Woah girl.. Calm down.." he said and started walking away, trying to look cool but as I shoot the tree beside him he panicked and ran away. I just giggled.

"Thanks.." Rachel said. "Welcome, but what kind of spy that isn't prepared? Where's your gun?" I asked. "I don't use guns. I use pocket knives." she said. "It isn't strong enough to protect you.." I said while handling her my gun. "Here. Take this as your birthday gift." I said. "But my birthday is in like 4 more months." she said. "Just take it.. I have a lot.." I say. "Fine.. Thanks.." she said and took the gun from my hand.

We're now walking home. I almost tripped on a rock but luckily someone was beside me. That someone caught me when I was about to fall. I swear it was not Rachel.

"Woah.. Watch where your walking.." he said. He was wearing sunglasses, a grey jacket, a pair of jeans and keds. He's hoodie was on so I'm guessing his hair is... Brown?

"Sorry.." I said and stood up. "I'm Adam. Adam Jones." he said in a thick British accent. "Yn.." I replied simply. "I've gotta go now. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?" he said. "Sure." I said and walked away without saying a goodbye. Yes, I am a really cold and mean person.

"Who was he?"Rachel asked. "I don't know.. Some random guy who saved me from falling down and also saved me from embarrassing myself in front you." I said smiling. Rachel rolled her eyes. "Adam Jones... Adam Jones..." Rachel said while thinking deeply.

"Maybe he's one of our cousins.." Rachel said. "I don't think so.. Maybe he's a spy too but from another place." I said. "Maybe.." Rachel said.

We finally reached home and quickly went upstairs. It was only 8:55 p.m. Rachel decided to stalk some people on the internet. While I just continue reading "Insurgent". I'm on Chapter 27 by now. Yeah, I read pretty fast.

"Who was the guy that we met earlier at the mall?" Rachel asked out of the blue. "Austin Mahone." I said and looked at Rachel. "Why?" I asked. "Nothing.. Thanks.." she said. Grinning as she typed Austin's name and googled it.

There were a lot of pictures if him. There was his YouTube site, Twitter account, Facebook fan page, Instagram account and a lot more.

Rachel pressed the link where it leads to Austin's YouTube site and watched his videos. I continued reading the book trying to concentrate but Rachel's giggles keep dristacting me.

"Can you lower down your voice?" I said. Trying to be polite as I can be but failed. "Sorry.." she said. Guilt hit me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to say it that way." I said. "No, its okay! You did nothing wrong!" Rachel said. "I did. Now shhhhhh...." I said and put my finger on my lip. My eyes were still glued to the page. I put my finger down.

•••

It was midnight already. Rachel was still watching Austin's video. She didn't even look tired to me. I as usual, feel sleepy, but I need to finish the book so I could read "Allegiant".

"We should sleep." I said to Rachel, feeling sleepy. "Oh, fine.." she said and shut the laptop down. She stood up and went on her side of the bed. "Good night." she said and yawned. "Night." I said and closed my eyes.