Chapter 2 - Losing Grip

when where almost Home silent went thru us but Matthew cut it off "hey where have you been when I left house you weren't home" he ask "ow I went skating with Jason" I said the. he look at me crazily "ow I thought you went to find another boyfriend" He said Then I stop walking so did he "hey! shut up I'm not looking for another one" I shout in anger "I know you still haven't move on, on Nathan" He said then I frown at that "shut up" I mumble "hey I only did that to know if you already Move on him" he said he walk to me and hug me.

"thanks for caring but I already move on him" I said hugging him back this wont happen if he didn't Fucking said that!. "here" he said pulling away from the hug and turn around and bend his knee "what? " I ask "hop on I'll carry you home" he said then I smile at him I hop on his back and he started to stand and walk home.

"Avril!" we heard someone shout my name Matthew turn around and we look at it in the same time it was Nathan. he started to run to us " Avril can.....can we talk?..." he said while catching his breath. then I look at Matthew and he did the same he look at me in my blue eyes I just nodded my head and he put me down safely "you can go home now" I said to Matthew but he shook his head "no I'm not gonna leave you here with that bitch" he said ow Matthew "go ill be fine ill come home early" I said then he bid his head and walk home.

When Matthew was out of site I look at Nathan "what do you want?" I ask very seriously "please come back to me" he beg like an idiot "no and why would I?" I ask not wanting his answer but he sign damn I know he was gonna answer this fucking question "because I'm sorry of what I did when we were together I'm sorry if I wasn't there got you when you needed me the most I'm sorry for all the things I did" he said like he was about to cry.

I got a perfect song for you Nathan and I hope this will get in your head. I thought then I sign and look at him seriously

Okay avril this is it sing the song you wrote just for him and I know this is the time.

"Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby

Right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real

Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you

Why'd you turn away?

Here's what I have to say I was left to cry there,

waiting outside there grinning with a lost stare

That's when I decided

Why should I care

Cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was

so alone

You, you need to listen I'm starting to trip,

I'm losing my grip and I'm in this thing alone

Am I just some chick you place beside you to take

somebody's place

when you turn around can you recognize my face

you used to love me,

you used to hug me

But that wasn't the case

Everything wasn't ok I was left to cry there

waiting outside there grinning with a lost stare

That's when I decided

Crying out loud I'm crying out loud

Open your eyes

Open up wide

Why should I care

Cuz you weren't there

when I was scared I was so alone Why should I

care

Cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was

so alone

Why should I care

If you don't care then I don't care were not going

anywhere

Why should I care cuz you weren't there when I

was scared I was so alone

Why should I care If you don't care then I don't

care were not going anywhere"

THE VIDEO IS AT THE SIDE

he just stared at me. I was just also staring at his eyes while I'm catching my breath "huff.... huff.... huff.... now do you understand?" I ask still catching my breath. he just nodded his head "look I'm sorry it won't happen again" he said. I sign and look At him "you still don't understand, and were not leaving till you understand" I said seriously "then I'm not gonna understand so I could be with you" he said then I crack a smile "your such a flirt and I'm not gonna stay here anymore your on your own" I said walking away.

"don't Go!" he shout but I ignore it I keep on walking. I felt a hand on my Arm then I turn around it was Nathan. I gave him a questioning look "please forgive me" he said then I shook my head "but you have to why won't you forgive me!?" He shout at me but I got out of his grip "I don't want to and don't make me! Cause I don't want you anymore!" I shout every word I said hurt my heart. Tears started to run down my face "I...I... I need to go" I said turning around and started to walk home "let me take you home" Nathan said I didn't notice he was in the car behind me "no thanks I'll be fine" I said still walking "come just this once" he said then I stop and look at him "fine" I said he started to smile. I went to the passenger sit and got in then he started to drive me home.

after a few minutes we made it outside my house "thanks" I said coldly Then I open the car door and went out but Nathan stop me by holding my hand "take care and be careful and stay safe always" he said not looking at me I just nod my head and got out of his hand and I went inside the house.

when I got inside my dad was there standing in the corner "you okay? " he ask Thebes I nodded my head and kiss his chick "you don't look okay" he said "I'm fine" I said then he sign "well okay come on dinners ready" he said then I frown " I'm not hungry I just want to go to bed sorry" I said walking upstairs then went to my room. I jump at my bed and just stayed there not moving or anything.

I wish I didn't see him I wish I never dated him I wish I never meet him I wish....  I wish I never love him...  I wish I wasn't here being stupid being lazy being....being here to thinking about you.....

I started to close my eyes so I could sleep. in a moment I felt tired and I notice I was already asleep.